Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Need to vent for just a minute::

FI and I decided to do a group agreement...ultimately it will save us and our guests some $$...I talked to my sister last night to see if she wanted to me to put a family suite on hold..told her the price it would be if she booked and all of that...and she turned the whole conversation around to why would i be putting deposits down for the guests and i will only lose $$$.  2 seconds after getting off the phone with her...my mom calls...my sister had called my mom to freaking tell on me.  My mom then tried to have a discussion about how I'd be losing $$$ by doing that.

Do they think I'm not researching and planning and trying to do the best and easiest things for everyone????

Then...this morning my mom emails me about all of the crap going on in Mexico.....

Don't Come!  I am not forcing anyone to be there...I am more than ok if you can't/won't/don't want to be there (my sister didn't come to my 1st wedding...why should i be surprised/upset/angry) if she doesn't come to this one???

I'll be there...FI will be there...we will be safe and happy at a resort...not traipsing around downtown wherever looking for trouble.....I'm just annoyed!!!!!!

OH no!!!   I am so sorry to hear, but your last statements are really the honest truth.  It is all about you and your fiance.  Yes, the more the merrier, but push come to shove, it's all about your union and how you want to celebrate it. 

I know it's frustrating and I hope things get better for you!!

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post

FI and I decided to do a group agreement...ultimately it will save us and our guests some $$...I talked to my sister last night to see if she wanted to me to put a family suite on hold..told her the price it would be if she booked and all of that...and she turned the whole conversation around to why would i be putting deposits down for the guests and i will only lose $$$.  2 seconds after getting off the phone with her...my mom calls...my sister had called my mom to freaking tell on me.  My mom then tried to have a discussion about how I'd be losing $$$ by doing that.

Do they think I'm not researching and planning and trying to do the best and easiest things for everyone????

Then...this morning my mom emails me about all of the crap going on in Mexico.....

Don't Come!  I am not forcing anyone to be there...I am more than ok if you can't/won't/don't want to be there (my sister didn't come to my 1st wedding...why should i be surprised/upset/angry) if she doesn't come to this one???

I'll be there...FI will be there...we will be safe and happy at a resort...not traipsing around downtown wherever looking for trouble.....I'm just annoyed!!!!!!

Question for the girls who have visited?  Do you know of anyone who upgraded when they got there?  Do you think they will get a better deal by waiting?  We have a couple who want to upgrade, but the cost through our TA and online is quite expensive.  I'm wondering if they may have a better chance of getting a lower price if they wait. 

I got upgraded when I got there, but I wouldnt depend on it.  Its purely based on availability once you physically arrive.  Same with pricing.  If the date nears and the rooms are open, they may give additional discounts.  If they are certain they want the upgraded room, I would really recommend they bite the bullet and book it now at whatever price they are offering.  Azul just seems to be booking up so fast!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Question for the girls who have visited?  Do you know of anyone who upgraded when they got there?  Do you think they will get a better deal by waiting?  We have a couple who want to upgrade, but the cost through our TA and online is quite expensive.  I'm wondering if they may have a better chance of getting a lower price if they wait. 

I agree with JaimeCF2BR.  If someone would have asked me if the resort would sell out i would laugh and say no chance.  But the joke is on me....the resort is sold out for my time slot and my parents wanted to just extend their stay 3 days and that cost them more than there first 4 days.  So it is best to get what they want now if hey really want it.  The prices actually went way up too compared to my initial contracted prices.

I have been there on the Mexico danger thing, I am starting to get annoyed as well. When I tell people where we are getting married they look at me like I am crazy. Very fustrating but i just brush it off. I have been to Mexico many times and if your smart and aware your fine

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post

I agree with Jamie

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

I got upgraded when I got there, but I wouldnt depend on it.  Its purely based on availability once you physically arrive.  Same with pricing.  If the date nears and the rooms are open, they may give additional discounts.  If they are certain they want the upgraded room, I would really recommend they bite the bullet and book it now at whatever price they are offering.  Azul just seems to be booking up so fast!

Quote:

I like it!!!!

Originally Posted by Vic0214 View Post

Hey Girls so i think i finally made my decision. What do you guys think.. i'm going to do half turquoise and half black so that way the turquoise pops and the black matches my groomsmen ties.

Just finalized and approved my order for my flowers!!! Use etsy and the pictures look great! Just hope they look this good in person. Real touch looks so real!! Have i already posted pics?

For the girls taking flowers with them, any thought on how? I only have my bouquet and 2 corsages, 6 boutineers and we are in First class on our flight so I am thinking of just taking them on the plane with me

Etsy seller modagefloral