Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Okay, I'm going to wait until I have a few to keep posting.  But I'm finding some really great pics!!

http://delightedphoto.com/

http://theweddingartist.com/2010/12/lisa-and-francos-destination-wedding-in-mexico.html

http://www.kevinmonahanphotography.com/blog/?p=3949 - from 2009 but still good pics.  They had plain uncovered chairs/no bows and it still looks very nice. 

Okay, I suppose that's all for now.  I need to get back to work!! :o)

I feel like I am semi-accomplished today.....ran out to lunch and stopped at this new accessory store and found my BM gifts...rings and bracelets :) That + 1 wants her hair done and 1 wants her makeup done....and BM gifts are done!Bm dress.JPG

BM gifts.JPG

How cute is this?? And so reasonable $17 per ring and $14 per 3 bracelets.  I have a jewelry making friend that is going to help me (and by help..I mean completely make them and i will have nothing to do with it) with small dangle earings and then maybe do the purple flip-flops from dessy that match the dress) 

But..I'm happy :)

Only 397 days to go,.......

I am going with Plain chairs due to my budget . I at first was upset but then I realized that it was such a small detail in such a beautiful location and I moved on

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post

Quick question for everyone....does anyone have any pictures of just plain old chairs for the ceremony?  Is everyone choosing chair covers and bows? I want them...but $9 per chair just seems crazy and like the hugest waste of almost $1000. 

Does anyone think the absence of chair covers and bows will take anything away awy or am I being stupid for choosing this to obsess about today???

LOVE the below! Good Job!

I feel like I am semi-accomplished today.....ran out to lunch and stopped at this new accessory store and found my BM gifts...rings and bracelets :) That + 1 wants her hair done and 1 wants her makeup done....and BM gifts are done!Bm dress.JPG

BM gifts.JPG

How cute is this?? And so reasonable $17 per ring and $14 per 3 bracelets.  I have a jewelry making friend that is going to help me (and by help..I mean completely make them and i will have nothing to do with it) with small dangle earings and then maybe do the purple flip-flops from dessy that match the dress) 

But..I'm happy :)

Only 397 days to go,.......

email me at maggieandjay2012@hotmail.com I have an attachement my WC sent me that I can email you

Originally Posted by herbie76 View Post

Hi all,

Can you help me i have been looking through but cannot find photos of all the places that you can have your private reception. Also if anyone can comment good or bad on the areas available.
Thanks

Ditto! I'd actually PAY extra for the folding chairs without covers but that's just my opinion. I'm in corporate events for a living and might very well be jaded!

Originally Posted by jazz04 View Post

Quote:

Quick question for everyone....does anyone have any pictures of just plain old chairs for the ceremony?  Is everyone choosing chair covers and bows? I want them...but $9 per chair just seems crazy and like the hugest waste of almost $1000. 

Does anyone think the absence of chair covers and bows will take anything away awy or am I being stupid for choosing this to obsess about today???

I particularly like the white chairs without covers but that is just me.

Wow I didn't know that! Just told Fi and he is mad.  I guess I overlooked that.  It that still the case for the civil/ symbolic wedding?

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

I agree...definitely check with your WC as well.

The only thing I am certain of is that the ceremony will be performed in Spanish (no exceptions), but can be translated by the WC at your request. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nv+gms View Post

I would check with the Mexican consulate in England for the correct answers.  I avoid my travel agent for any purpose outside of hotel/flight information. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gems2104 View Post

Hi ladies am a bit confussed about the legal ceremony hope you can help.
I have been told by Thomson my holiday rep that all my paperwork needs to be translated into Spanish and then checked by the Mexican authority before travelling out to Mexico . is this true or can I just take it in English? Also what paperwork do I actually need? Birth certificate passport anything else?

With regard to the actual ceremony I saw someone mention earlier about the actual service wording and that it cannot be changed oand you dont have a choice, does anyone know what the wording is and will it be in English or Spanish? I really didn't think about this till now and am worried as I'm only 3 months away!
Thanks
Gemma
Xxx

I totally agree.  Sorry if this is way late but just playing catch tonight during the big game.  Anyway like she said know your family.  All 7 of my fathers brothers and sisters are coming with their family and none of my moms side (9 sibs) is coming.  Do you know my moms sibs had the nerve to tell me that I made more convenient for my fathers side to come and not them.  We gave everyone 1 year and 3 months to plan.  And do you know my moms sibs went on cruises and trips and splurged all year.  Plus, there will be someone who drops out guaranteed!  We had 3 couples for good reason and sad to say very close people.  But it happens. I to try to keep the low expectation profile too and so far so good!  Good luck and don't worry about the list! Oh you'll also have those who want to book the last minute when the resort is all sold out lol!

Originally Posted by mzgillis316 View Post

ONe more thing I would say is that you have to KNOW your crowd. I knew that my side of the family were not huge on traveling outside of the country. Having them come to my wedding not only involved them getting to Mexico but also obtaining a passport (an additional expense)...Even with this they all said that they were coming and were excited (AND Im pretty close to all of my family)...On my wedding day out of a party of 63 ppl only 8 were there from my family/friends (three of whom I paid for to be there) :/

My husband's family goes on at least two big family vacations a year with about 50-60 ppl...his family is even larger than mines and all of them were hell bent on coming but at the end still  were unable to make the sacrifice.

I don't want to discourage anybody but the thing that really kept me from stressing out and not enjoying my wedding planning process was to NOT HAVE TOO  MANY EXPECTATIONS...this way I wasn't so disappointed when things weren't going the way I wanted them too or ppl dropped out on me, etc. I was a very relaxed laid back bride and everything turned out amazing! So just relax, understand and EXPECT some individuals that you were positive would be there to probably say that they won't...

My advice- I think if you expecting a huge turn out  85-90ppl is a good place to budget....but once you're first deposit is in you'll have a better idea of where you will be anyway so just wait it out a bit...When you're in the beginning stages don't worry yourself too much about this issue bc so many things will change by the time you get to your big day.