Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

What is everyone doing for their ceremony music? I'm a little nervous about using a CD player, is that what they provide? Has anyone hired anyone from the resort to play? I was just starting to think about what I'm gonna do.

You don't have to worry! As long as you provide them with the music (i.e. bridesmaids entrance, bride entrance, signing paper & exit songs) they will play it in order without any problems. We actually did not have the music for signing paper and exit songs and they were able to help us find one from our music list and their music list. We didn't think we needed signing paper song (since it's a symbolic ceremony) but it was nice to have the song when we watched the video at home. He actually started to play it while we were doing the sand ceremony... it was really nice.

If you don't have the budget to hire someone to play the music, I think you will just fine with the CD and/or iPOD.

Originally Posted by jazz04 View Post

What is everyone doing for their ceremony music? I'm a little nervous about using a CD player, is that what they provide? Has anyone hired anyone from the resort to play? I was just starting to think about what I'm gonna do.

I just had the most productive wedding planning day, so I had to share my excitement with people that care about this kind of stuff!  J

Since we used to live in Vegas, we decided to do our secret legal ceremony there, and in the past 20 hours, I got all of this done:

-Chose Date

-Booked Flights/Hotel

-Reserved wedding date with resort

-Booked Hair/Make-up.

-Chose Wedding Package

And itâ€s an all-inclusive wedding package, so Iâ€m essentially done!!  I wish my Azul wedding was this easy!  I guess thatâ€s how easy it is to make decisions when you only have to worry about yourself and FI…not 50 guests…haha!!

I'm having trouble deciding on music, any suggestions? Does anyone have the list of specific flowers the resort offers?

What kinda music do you like? Are you looking for ceremoney and reception?

I work on my playllist it seems everyday. It's a labor of Love but I have ceremony done, Dinner done, welcome party no where near done and reception is a work in progress

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

I just had the most productive wedding planning day, so I had to share my excitement with people that care about this kind of stuff!  J

Since we used to live in Vegas, we decided to do our secret legal ceremony there, and in the past 20 hours, I got all of this done:

-Chose Date

-Booked Flights/Hotel

-Reserved wedding date with resort

-Booked Hair/Make-up.

-Chose Wedding Package

And itâ€s an all-inclusive wedding package, so Iâ€m essentially done!!  I wish my Azul wedding was this easy!  I guess thatâ€s how easy it is to make decisions when you only have to worry about yourself and FI…not 50 guests…haha!!

FABULOUS!!!! Congrats!

January 2011

Arkae – January 21, 2011

Audrey1281 – January 22, 2011

Murmel – January 24, 2011

NV&GMS – January 26, 2011

February 2011

Less is More – February 19, 2011

March 2011

gingerlover36 – March 26, 2011 (AB)

April 2011

dakotaAZ – April 2, 2011

KristyMichelle - April 3, 2011

Michele4172011  - April 17, 2011

Mahalo79 – April 25, 2011 (EDR Chapel/AS)

dlarocqu - April 28, 2011

Chapa – April 30, 2011

May 2011

TLGnhci – May 2, 2011

mmc1105 – May 6, 2011

JaimeCF2BR – May 7, 2011

Nikki O – May 7, 2011

amcferron – May 13, 2011

MaggieandJay – May 15, 2011

*Lyndsey* - May 17, 2011

beaz2be – May 27, 2011

Bigboponthebeach – May 28, 2011

bryteyedbride - May 28th 2011

Vic0214 – May 31, 2011

June 2011

gom4good - June 9th 2011

jazz04 – June 12, 2011

Mrs Goose - June 25th 2011

July 2011

karlaandmark July 19th 2011

LMMDC – July 23, 2011

Lynsey – July 25, 2011 (EDR)

LauraMInn - July 30, 2011 (AB)

August 2011

Herbie76 – August 2, 2011

Jwashing - August 6, 2011

October 2011

mwise17 - October 24,2011

November 2011

Jesse Nov 12, 2011

February 2012

msmarmar123 – February 11, 2012

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

Quote:

I'm having trouble deciding on music, any suggestions? Does anyone have the list of specific flowers the resort offers?

What kinda music do you like? Are you looking for ceremoney and reception?

I work on my playllist it seems everyday. It's a labor of Love but I have ceremony done, Dinner done, welcome party no where near done and reception is a work in progress

I like beachy music, not the traditional wedding music like canon D. That is just my preference, I don't want to be real traditional. If you have any suggestions please send them my way. Thanks so much!