Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Ahh great! I am so happy you replied. I was forced to buy my dress off the rack, as they said there is no way I would be able to get it on time.

We fly into Cancun on March 30 so I will be there a few days in advance. How many people are you expecting? What sort of plans have you made so far? Have you picked out a color scheme? Decorations? etc?

This might sound crazy, but would you be interested in teaming up for anything that could help save money? Perhaps decortations etc?

I am in the very early stages of planning still, and I would love to hear what your thoughts are.

Kristin

Originally Posted by dakotaAZ View Post

Sure, your the first person getting married around the same time!  I don't have much done, I did get a dress last weekend and only because they told me if I didn't order that day, the dress wouldn't get there on time!!

The system charges your ipod while it is plugged in.  We brought our portable charger just in case though.  We also had our laptops so when we plugged it in it would charge.

Originally Posted by Nikki O View Post

Hi Meghan,

So all we need to bring is our iPod and they will plug it into their sound system? There is no need to bring anything else? What about charging? How did you charge your iPod during the reception?

Thanks.

Nikki

Originally Posted by CanadianLindsey View Post

Does anyone know if men can wear nice jeans to dinners or do they have to wear dress pants?  Our guys are all looking for light weight dress pants and I thought we could save them some money and stress.  On the website it only says no shorts....

People can get away with nice shorts, and definitely jeans.  The only thing they were strict about was wearing a bathing suit in the restaurants.

November 2010

dstinationdrmr – November 12, 2010 – 4pm

dirtymartini – November 13, 2010 – Azul Beach

Ms.H – November 16, 2010

December 2010

mzgillis316 - December 3, 2010

jaimeburns – December 10, 2010

rkf1046 – December 11, 2010

January 2011

Arkae – January 21, 2011

Audrey1281 – January 22, 2011

Murmel – January 24, 2011

NV&GMS – January 26, 2011

February 2011

Less is More – February 19, 2011

March 2011

gingerlover36 – March 26, 2011 (AB)

April 2011

dakotaAZ – April 2, 2011

KristyMichelle - April 3, 2011

Michele4172011  - April 17, 2011

Mahalo79 – April 25, 2011 (EDR Chapel/AS)

Chapa – April 30, 2011

May 2011

TLGnhci – May 2, 2011

mmc1105 – May 6, 2011

JaimeCF2BR – May 7, 2011

Nikki O – May 7, 2011

amcferron – May 13, 2011

MaggieandJay – May 15, 2011

*Lyndsey* - May 17, 2011

beaz2be – May 27, 2011

Bigboponthebeach – May 28, 2011

Vic0214 – May 31, 2011

June 2011

gom4good - June 9th 2011

jazz04 – June 12, 2011

July 2011

LMMDC – July 23, 2011

Lynsey – July 25, 2011 (EDR)

LauraMInn - July 30, 2011 (AB)

August 2011

Herbie76 – August 2, 2011

Jwashing - August 6, 2011

November 2011

Jesse Nov 12, 2011

February 2012

msmarmar123 – February 11, 2012

Originally Posted by chong View Post

I also brought my iPOD and plug it into their sound system. Worked great! I do recommend bringing your charger. I had one of my friends go back to the hotel room and got us a charger during the reception.

We did the same for our reception with renting their sound system but i wanted to save some money for my Welcome Beach Party so I am bringing my Ihome. For the background music purpose it will work and I don't have to rent their sound system twice :)

November Ladies - When are you leaving?? How excited are you!!!

I have Carolina as my WC and I think she's awsome!

I was a pretty relaxed planner tho, didnt really finalize anything until about a month before our wedding, when the final payment was due. We had emailed back and forth a bit, but most of it was done over the phone one month out. We chatted, while sending emails back and forth confirming pictures of things I had sent earlier. All details finalized in about an hour and a half :) It was perfect! I'm getting married in 9 days and Im super pumped!! Feel totally prepared and well planned!

Try to keep in mind that each WC has a number of brides to dote on and as each ones day gets closer and closer, she will have more time to focus solely on you. Try not to stress. Start collecting pictures of things you like and ideas of what you want and it will all come together in the end. I've heard many brides post great things about the onsite WCs and that they pull it all together in the end anyways!

Good luck, happy planning!

Originally Posted by KristyMichelle View Post

Hello Ladies!

Add me to the list... Getting married April 3, 2011 at the Sensatori Azul. Is anyone working with Carolina as a WC? I have found her to not be very helpful. I am hoping to go with a set menu, however, I really want tirmusi for dessert. Has anyone tried to change part of the set menu? Will they allow it?

I have also done no planning for wedding decorations. I am hoping that someone who is getting married around the same time might be interested in sharing supplies?

Thanks! Super glad a found such a supportive group to be part of.

K. 

Originally Posted by Ms.H View Post

Hey Ladies,

I remember seeing something about make-up costs a while back, but cant find it sad.gif

According to the spa info provided by my WC, make up is $165, has anyone been told otherwise? I thought someone had said it was only $85...

Thanks is advance!

Ms.H:

Sure I can share! I´m being charged 90 us for the trial day and 60 us on the wedding day (the trial is more expensive because it takes more time getting the idea through. the same price for Bride and bridesmaids. The makeup being used is MAC and the makeup people are all very experienced. The hair is also 90 and 60 us.

This is the web where you can check it out.  http://www.floresjulieta.mex.tl/tienda.html  hope t´s useful.

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

We did the same for our reception with renting their sound system but i wanted to save some money for my Welcome Beach Party so I am bringing my Ihome. For the background music purpose it will work and I don't have to rent their sound system twice :)

November Ladies - When are you leaving?? How excited are you!!!

Hey Maggie,

How are you working the welcome beach party?  I was thinking of using our "free" cocktail party for the welcome party, and if we could do a dance party after, that would be great.  Did you discuss this with your wedding coordinator? 

Nan, so are bringing this person to the resort? Isn't there a vendor fee you will have to pay?  Or, are you going to them?

Originally Posted by Nan View Post

Ms.H:

Sure I can share! I´m being charged 90 us for the trial day and 60 us on the wedding day (the trial is more expensive because it takes more time getting the idea through. the same price for Bride and bridesmaids. The makeup being used is MAC and the makeup people are all very experienced. The hair is also 90 and 60 us.

This is the web where you can check it out.  http://www.floresjulieta.mex.tl/tienda.html  hope t´s useful.