Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Amanda and Chong,

I'm just so excited for you ladies, it gives me goosebumps!!!  I know that you're going to have the most fabulous weddings and everything will be perfect!  Now is the time to start relishing all your hard work.  The week before you leave is when the euphoria really starts to kick in! 

I know you both have a few days left before you jet, but we're already anxiously awaiting your return!! 

WOOOOOOOOOT to the future MRS'S!!!!!!!!!  smile123.gifthewave.gifsmile123.gif

Originally Posted by rkf1046 View Post

Danielle, this was in reference to your comment about one of the WC's helping with your IPOD.  Also, did you get the IPOD dock and amplifier are there costs associated with each?  I"m confused based on what i've learned so far.

Yes, we had the dock and the amplifier for the reception.  It was listed on my detail sheet and it's $250.  If you're having a cocktail reception and you want it there it's $150.

Hey, let's see so far they have done more in the past 24 hours then DW. It's amazing how different the experience is. I 'm super excited. I just booked my 10 seats for the airline to lock in the price. So exciting. What about you any news??

Originally Posted by beaz2be View Post

So happy for you.  Sounds like you made the right decision.  And already things are looking up  :-)

I agree with everyone about the wedding planned. I LOVE my TA - Gayle Hirsch from Destination Weddings. She is also a GI consultant so we got a lot of freebies. She is GREAT! Always responded to my guests and to us quickly and resolved some issues with my WC behind the scene for me too. She even worked out free upgrade for our parents' rooms (without me asking!!!). Let me know if you need more info.

Originally Posted by melib2b View Post

Thanks so much ladies.

I think we're going to skip hiring the wedding planner. 

Now, do you have any suggestions for TA's...preferrably a GI one so we can get the extra bonuses?huh.gif

Looks GREAT!

Originally Posted by Vic0214 View Post

Hey Everyone!

I was asked to post a pic of my invites. Hope you all enjoy. My bridal party and I did these from scratch. Took a while to find all the paper and do all the printitng but i came out perfect.

You are right... the weekend does NOT count and you need to be there 3 days before the actually LEGAL ceremony. We were asked to come at least 2 days before the symbolic wedding and weekend did not count.

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Grr, Rant time!  My TA had told me getting to the resort on Thurs for our Mon wedding is good.  So, we planned on being there Thurs - Thurs and then switching to an adults only for two nights.  I emailed the WC, and she suggested we get there a day earlier.  I don't think I can afford an extra night and I don't want to leave my guests early.  :o(  Booo.....

post-26774-138622135159_thumb.jpg

I highly recommend you checking the airplane tickets and buy it! We were told we can be at the resort on Thur for Sunday symbolic wedding but will be leaving on Wed because the plane ticket leaving on Thur was sooo much more than leaving on Wed. This practically paid for our room for one more night!

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Nope, I'm waiting patiently for them to release their fares for our time frame.  Definitely prefer nonstop!!

Oh, and my May Brides, my TA emailed me tonight and said that the resort is filling up (at least for the first week).  Just wanted to give you a heads up if you still have people to book. 

OH MY GOSH!!! Are you leaving on Monday? We are leaving on Wednesday!!! I will see you soon!

Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post

Ladies, of course I have been MIA....that's because I leave in 4 days!!!! So much left to do but I feel like I finally have a handle on it. I am leaving work shortly and going to pick up my dress. Finally. These alterations have been one disaster after another but hopefully it will be done today so I cross the biggest to-do off the list. Wish me luck.

We are leaving on Wednesday!!! I cannot believe we are about to get married so soon. Thanks ladies for the best wishes and will report back when I am back as MRS.

If I have some time, I am going to make an attempt to do my wedding planning journal. We will see how motivated I will be...

Originally Posted by chong View Post

We are leaving on Wednesday!!! I cannot believe we are about to get married so soon. Thanks ladies for the best wishes and will report back when I am back as MRS.

If I have some time, I am going to make an attempt to do my wedding planning journal. We will see how motivated I will be...

Yay, Happy Almost Wedding Day!!  You are going to have so much fun.  Take a breather and try and enjoy every moment!!  Can't wait to hear the details!

Chong-- I echo the other ladies in wishing you a fantastic wedding! I'm sure it will be beautiful. I can't wait to read your journal!

Originally Posted by chong View Post