Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Thanks ladies for all the dress comments!  You all made me even more excited about it!

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

Oooooh that is so adorable!!! 

I just noticed you are the May 6th bride!!  Have you picked your ceremony and reception location yet?

We're doing our ceremony on the sky deck.  I was planning for a beach reception, but I'm still not sure!  What did you have in mind for yours?

So I just found out I get to do a food tasting for a few private event menu items on Thursday!  I've been fighting for this since beginning of July and finally got it approved...woohoo!  My FILs are foodies, so the thought of us selecting our menu without trying it was killing them.  What a relief.  I have no idea how organized its going to be, or if they will charge me anything...but I'll let you know the scoop when I get back. 

Awesome!! Let us know how it goes :)

Originally Posted by chong View Post

OMG. Super CUTE!!! Are you changing the color of the ribbon to match your wedding color?

Originally Posted by chong View Post

one more thing... I am almost afraid to ask you but I wanted to the price of this dress. Do you think you can PM with the price and where I can find it? I really LOVE this dress. I want to see if I can afford it. Thanks!

It didn't come with the ribbon, so I'm going to buy one separately.  Not sure what color yet...

I will definitely PM you with all the details.  Just remember that I got this dress at the Brides Against Breast Cancer charity, so it's been worn before... and it's past season.  I think the style is called Bella, maybe you can find it online! 

Originally Posted by TLGnhci View Post

Ooh, yay, can't wait to hear your review!!  I wish I could go for a visit.

You girls will probably get there while I'm there!  I'm May 2nd.  What day are you going to arrive at AS?  Our crew will be the loud ones!  LoL.  :o)

We are planning to arrive May 4th!  Will you still be there??

Us brides are going to completely rule this resort in May!!!  I love it!

How fun!!! I think we're arriving May 2!!!!  We'll be the "other" loud ones lol

I also wanted to add for all the newer brides, if you still haven't picked a TA and are planning to use one, I would try to get a TA who is a GI wedding consultant.  It will qualify you for a few freebies in addition to the "bride and groom stay free" package.  Here are the options I was sent (you get to pick one of the three)

Welcome cocktail reception | Over a $500 Value!

• Signature Cocktail

• Beer, wine, soda

• Gourmet Bites such as:

• Caprese Bruchetta

• Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Roulade

• Caribbean Ceviche

• Ratatouille vol au vent

• Roast Beef on Mustard Brioche

• max 50 people, $10 pp additional over 50

$350 Caribe Photo Credit | www.caribephoto.com

• Photo packages

• Video packages

• Custom services

Bridal SPA Package | Over a $500 Value!

• Spa Manicure for Bride

• Spa Pedicure for Bride

• Manicure for one member of Bridal Party

• Pedicure for one member of Bridal Party

• Brideâ€s Rehearsal make-up application

• Brideâ€s make-up application on Wedding Day

• Brideâ€s Rehearsal Hair Style

• Brideâ€s Hairstyle on Wedding Day

We are doing beach ceremony and Zavas Plaza reception.  I think Nikki is planning to do the same as you on the 7th! 

I'll have to make sure my FI doesnt see you walking around in that dress...cause I can hear him now..."why didn't you wear something like that!!"  :)

Originally Posted by mmc1105 View Post

Thanks ladies for all the dress comments!  You all made me even more excited about it!

We're doing our ceremony on the sky deck.  I was planning for a beach reception, but I'm still not sure!  What did you have in mind for yours?

We are doing beach ceremony and Zavas Plaza reception.  I think Nikki is planning to do the same as you on the 7th! 

I'll have to make sure my FI doesnt see you walking around in that dress...cause I can hear him now..."why didn't you wear something like that!!"  :)

Lol I'm sure he'll only have eyes for you love.gif

I'm considering changing our reception site to Zavaz Plaza.  I'd love to see any pics if any of the married ladies would like to share how it was all set up!

We're doing a beach ceremony, and had original thought a beach reception....but FI wants to have the reception in the patio area of the Mexician restaurant! Which I love...this was mine first choice, but they told us a maximum of 40-45 guests....and I think we might be over that number. So I am now changing plans to be a the Zavas Plaza as well! smile123.gif

Thanks for posting this :) Just emailed my TA...not sure she is a GI WC...but it's worth a shot.  I know they offered something similar to this for 2010 brides....but only if you were getting married in 2010...not for booking then....

So...hopefully....she can get this for me :)

I also wanted to add for all the newer brides, if you still haven't picked a TA and are planning to use one, I would try to get a TA who is a GI wedding consultant.  It will qualify you for a few freebies in addition to the "bride and groom stay free" package.  Here are the options I was sent (you get to pick one of the three)

Welcome cocktail reception | Over a $500 Value!

• Signature Cocktail

• Beer, wine, soda

• Gourmet Bites such as:

• Caprese Bruchetta

• Smoked Salmon & Cream Cheese Roulade

• Caribbean Ceviche

• Ratatouille vol au vent

• Roast Beef on Mustard Brioche

• max 50 people, $10 pp additional over 50

$350 Caribe Photo Credit | www.caribephoto.com

• Photo packages

• Video packages

• Custom services

Bridal SPA Package | Over a $500 Value!

• Spa Manicure for Bride

• Spa Pedicure for Bride

• Manicure for one member of Bridal Party

• Pedicure for one member of Bridal Party

• Brideâ€s Rehearsal make-up application

• Brideâ€s make-up application on Wedding Day

• Brideâ€s Rehearsal Hair Style

• Brideâ€s Hairstyle on Wedding Day

Certainly! 

I think there are 2 (maybe 3) options for beach reception.  Do you know how many guests you will have?  I can take pictures of both locations just in case.

Hey Jamie, when you're there, can you check out the Palapa Yoga spot?  My FI said he kind of liked that spot for the reception.  I had pretty much decided Zavaz but I'm still open to another spot.  I emailed my WC to see if they set the tables  up around the yoga spot or on it, so we will see.  I'm thinking the beach may be a bit cooler than the Zavaz Plaza spot. 

We are planning to arrive May 4th!  Will you still be there??

Us brides are going to completely rule this resort in May!!!  I love it!

It will be great to meet you girls!  We will be there through the 5th.  Then, Harry and I are switching to an adults only resort for 2 nights.  :o)

Awesome!! Let us know how it goes :)

It didn't come with the ribbon, so I'm going to buy one separately.  Not sure what color yet...

I will definitely PM you with all the details.  Just remember that I got this dress at the Brides Against Breast Cancer charity, so it's been worn before... and it's past season.  I think the style is called Bella, maybe you can find it online! 

How fun!!! I think we're arriving May 2!!!!  We'll be the "other" loud ones lol

Sweet!  This resort won't know what to do with our crazy crews!  My FI just warned his friends that they have to behave between certain hours on the wedding day!  Ha ha. 

Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post

Thanks for posting this :) Just emailed my TA...not sure she is a GI WC...but it's worth a shot.  I know they offered something similar to this for 2010 brides....but only if you were getting married in 2010...not for booking then....

So...hopefully....she can get this for me :)

Good luck!!

I got married on Zavas plaza deck!  There are two though, I think.  A smaller one and a larger one.  There was only 14 of us in total, so we had the smaller area and decided to have both our Cocktail reception and evening reception in the same place.  As there was only 14 of us, we arranged for them to have all sit at one large table, so we wouldn't have to pick and choose who would be at the top table with us.

The photos are only snaps taken by family and friends, so aren't the greatest, but hopefully gives you an idea of what it will look like.

Lol I'm sure he'll only have eyes for you love.gif

I'm considering changing our reception site to Zavaz Plaza.  I'd love to see any pics if any of the married ladies would like to share how it was all set up!

post-19136-13862211517_thumb.jpg

post-19136-138622115179_thumb.jpg

post-19136-138622115186_thumb.jpg

post-19136-138622115194_thumb.jpg

post-19136-13862211524_thumb.jpg

I got married on Zavas plaza deck!  There are two though, I think.  A smaller one and a larger one.  There was only 14 of us in total, so we had the smaller area and decided to have both our Cocktail reception and evening reception in the same place.  As there was only 14 of us, we arranged for them to have all sit at one large table, so we wouldn't have to pick and choose who would be at the top table with us.

The photos are only snaps taken by family and friends, so aren't the greatest, but hopefully gives you an idea of what it will look like.

post-19136-138622115247_thumb.jpg

post-19136-138622115251_thumb.jpg

post-19136-138622115255_thumb.jpg

post-19136-13862211526_thumb.jpg

post-19136-138622115262_thumb.jpg