Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

thanks again :)

we did the reception in the zapota i think it was called the mexican resturant

nice breeze at night but make sure you double check how they place the tables beacuse when we stopped by during cocktail hour they never gave us a dance floor we had to have them switch tables last minute.  and they could had moved it a little more. 

all the suites have jacuzzi's so don't worry about that, we had the suite on the 3rd floor buidling 4 facing the pier and ocean AMAZING AND great great balcony it wrapped around you can put 40  ppl in our balcony EASY. 

other then that we had the same room as everyone else in the sense of bathroom's and king size bed

i am almost certain we did the 7 nights in Luxury Jacuzzi Ocean view

what i wish i had known which i only found out after i did the trip was some exotic traveler membership thing which you get the tour and they try to get you to buy with them, but if you know someone with it they can recommend you to take the tour so its like a friends package and you dont have to buy but you do take the 2 hour tour when ever you want BUT and i stress but YOU GET 50% OFF THE ROOM HOTEL RATE.

that would had been sweet. so my friends who bought the membership said had they been members it would be 50% off the hotel rate.

good to know for future brides especially if you do ur honeymoon in mexico and move to the el dorado

Originally Posted by daniepps View Post

Hello Ladies!!!  Just doing a quick check in while my computer is up. My wedding was WONDERFUL!!!!!  And the resort, the staff and the wedding coordinators are perfect.  I told DH yesterday that I do not regret one dime that we spent on this wedding!  OMG I just can't even really describe how wonderful everything is.  I don't have any pics from the wedding as a matter of fact I haven't even seen a picture hopefully somebody will send me some when I get back.  Just wanted to check in and let you all know that you should not have ANY regrets regarding the Azul Sensatori!  Happy planning to all the brides to be!!!!!

Congratulations!  Can't wait to see some pics...I bet you can't wait either :) 

Hello Ladies!!!  Just doing a quick check in while my computer is up. My wedding was WONDERFUL!!!!!  And the resort, the staff and the wedding coordinators are perfect.  I told DH yesterday that I do not regret one dime that we spent on this wedding!  OMG I just can't even really describe how wonderful everything is.  I don't have any pics from the wedding as a matter of fact I haven't even seen a picture hopefully somebody will send me some when I get back.  Just wanted to check in and let you all know that you should not have ANY regrets regarding the Azul Sensatori!  Happy planning to all the brides to be!!!!!

I love when I see posts like this! It makes me even more excited for my wedding!!!! Congrats! can't wait to see pics

Question for everyone!

I have a couple single guests coming with a friend. For example, My brother isn't dating anyone and wants to bring his best friend but they (as boys) do not want to stay in one bed but double beds. My TA says the only rooms with Double beds are on the family side. Stupid Question but that isn't a big deal if all they are doing is sleeping right. They will be over on the adult side with us partying most of the time.

I have a couple single gals coming as well but they have all said they don't mind sharing a bed on the adults side  

Did anyone else run into this?

Hi Ladies,

I've been so busy all weekend (long weekend for us here in BC) so am trying to catch up.  My parents threw us an engagement party which was a BLAST. In not so fun news, the ceiling in our kitchen started raining from the condo above and now I'm sitting here waiting for the second crew of repair men to come a "fix"  (sigh).

Will try and catch up fast and reserve my comments accordingly  rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

Big NEWS Ladies! I bought my dress on SATURDAY! I am very pleased with it and it was the second time I tried it on. I really love it and think it is perfect for the vibe of my wedding! PLUS It was on Sale so I only used 1/2 my budget! SO EXCITED!!!

oooh.  Love!  So pretty.

Originally Posted by Steve&Julia View Post

we didn't have any problems in the beach at all and the water either

Some of you might remember that a friend of mine was down there last week.  She brought back lots of pics and info.  I'll upload some soon I promise and give you guys her lowdown on stuff.....  She DID say that if people were expecting the big white sandy beach they would be disappointed.  But if they know going in, then it's not a big deal at all.  The nice beach is LITERALLY 4-5min. walk down and also guests can go to Azul Beach (and use the towel/drink services there) which has a beautiful beach she says.

I admit, the photos do show a lot of seaweed (especially on the first two days of her trip when the weather was stormy).  But she says that they clean it up regularly and it didn't really bother them.  (Her husband really prefers a beach so he did walk the 5 minutes most days).  Going to AB was fun too (but you have to go past the nudie beach).

Hi Maggie,

trust the DJ cut off our songs twice our first dance and mother and groom dance it was going to get ugly when he messed up so much.  I totally would have perferred my $1500 and just had my friend do it which is what happen.

I will try to post a few pictures my photographer came from NY with me but he was great and much cheaper.  My friends had such a blast we were in the pool every  night.  THANK YOU CARDS.jpgI can't add the photographers pics because of the size but it was well worth trashing the dress :)

if you want to see it let me know I'll send them to you via email.the shoes.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!  Congrats!  Glad to hear the opinion on the DJ.  We're still debating on the ipod/hired dj topic.  I'm sure $$ will dictate in the end.

Originally Posted by bigboponthebeach View Post

So here are the rates that our TA provided for our wedding week for the two of us.  We will probably forego the Free Wedding Package and remain with the Pearl because as you can see, the Premium Suite doesn't seem worth it. If any of you past brides have any thoughts on this, I'd love to hear them.

7 nights in Premium Jacuzzi Suite - $2002.16 per person
7 nights in Luxury Jacuzzi Ocean view - $1310.80 per person
7 nights in Luxury Jacuzzi Jr. Suite - $1,205.24
7 nights in Jacuzzi Jr. Suite - $1126.36

oooh Bigbop - my colors are Turquoise and Purple  (The girls will wear turquoise with maybe the BM in purple).  Thinking brightish purple like you'd see in orchids.

I'd probably forgo the Free package too with those rates too.  There's a big difference there b/w the premium and the others.  We decided to upgrade because the premium only worked out to about 1150 more for both of us than for the room we were originally booked in.  I figured for the $200 difference it was worth it to get the special premium treatment.  wink.gif

the DJ we used was recommended by the hotel, no clue what his name was but the wedding planners looked nervous thats how bad he was. 

i trashed my dress in the pool and the beach in the hotel. no one bothered us we did it sunday at 6:30am to have to lighting, we had our photographer with us (flew him in)and thank goodness we did because he took pictures for the rehearsal dinner at spoon resturant and during the wedding on the skydeck,reception and finally ttd.

I want to post at least two pictures but they are so big i can't figure out how to do so.  shutterfly 1.jpgshutterfly 2.jpgshutterfly 3.jpg

SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!  Congrats Mrs.  cheer2.gif

These pics are FABULOUS!

the DJ we used was recommended by the hotel, no clue what his name was but the wedding planners looked nervous thats how bad he was. 

i trashed my dress in the pool and the beach in the hotel. no one bothered us we did it sunday at 6:30am to have to lighting, we had our photographer with us (flew him in)and thank goodness we did because he took pictures for the rehearsal dinner at spoon resturant and during the wedding on the skydeck,reception and finally ttd.

I want to post at least two pictures but they are so big i can't figure out how to do so.  shutterfly 1.jpgshutterfly 2.jpgshutterfly 3.jpg