Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
I got the link to the pages of my BD book...lemme know if you want to see it! Just shoot me an email or a PM. wink.gif
LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos! OK now I have to do this for Jay. He would be so shocked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
Hey Everyone :) Hope everyone had a great 4th of July...we had our very 1st family barbeque at our house with a meeting of the parents and families and all went really well!

I started a wedding web site..here's the link if any of you want to check it out...Steve and Marla's Wedding - wedding website by mywedding.com
I'm planning on adding a page for things to do in Riviera Maya...if any of you have suggestions..that would be be great. And if you can think of other things that I am missing..let me know that too..Thanx!
Love the website. I might actually steal some of your verbage! I waws working on ours over the weekend and got a major case of writers block!

Quote:
Hey Everyone :) Hope everyone had a great 4th of July...we had our very 1st family barbeque at our house with a meeting of the parents and families and all went really well!

I started a wedding web site..here's the link if any of you want to check it out...Steve and Marla's Wedding - wedding website by mywedding.com
I'm planning on adding a page for things to do in Riviera Maya...if any of you have suggestions..that would be be great. And if you can think of other things that I am missing..let me know that too..Thanx!
PMing you now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post
LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos! OK now I have to do this for Jay. He would be so shocked!

Love the website. I might actually steal some of your verbage! I waws working on ours over the weekend and got a major case of writers block!
Thank you!! You definitely should!

Quote:

Your website looks great Marla! We got one has well since we thought it would be very useful for all our guests.

www.miriamandluke.com

I may have to steal your idea of the page of things to do in Mexico! I think that's such a great idea to help guests plan ahead! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz04 View Post
Does anyone know anything about karismas online honeymoon registry? I went to the site and azul sensatori was not an option when I went to sign up.I'm also unsure if I want to do it b/c it charges a 7% tax to guest.
I was interested in it as well but haven't researched yet. My FI really wants massages while he is there! Plus we don't have a ton to register for. We have been living together so long that we have alot of what people "Traditionally" Register for.

Hi all

Once again I've been MIA (work is killer these days and we went away for the Canadian Holiday and made a long weekend of it). boy, oh boy was there a lot to catch up on. I've just skimmed through and hopefully didn't miss too much.

Wanted to say thanks to AmyKH for sending me the wedding video - LOVED IT!

Meghan - - - CONGRAAAATTTTSSSS!!! Don't know if you posted pics because someone mentioned something on these last couple pages but if you did I missed em. :-( Will have to wait for a couple of the pro shots I hope. I'm sure you were GORGEOUS.

CJBoarder, I've heard that Barcelo Maya is great! Our TA was actually really pushing that one and Azul on us as she said they're her favs (for what it's worth).

I was really interested in the DJ talk because it's something we'll have to wait on to decide. I'd love it but it's not really a top budget priority so we'll have to see down the road. I'll have to remember what page all that discussion occurred ... around 836? haha... this thread is crazy! I love that we go through about 3 pages a day.

Hope you all are well! Welcome to any newbies I missed.

I think someone else posted a link to photos of their AHR - amyb? was that you? If so, my stupid computer wouldn't open them but from the sounds of it you guys must've had a blast! So happy for you.

FutureMrsLutz - bachelorette party siggy pic= two words KICK ASS!

finally, the talk about "forum friends" hahah. I actually went to a meet&greet for Vancouver brides on here (one of the only other threads I follow) the other day and my fiance would not stop teasing me. "Oh, you go on blind dates with your internet brides now?" Hahaha. Priceless that we're all getting the same grief. They just don't understand! This forum has set my mind at ease and been a lifesaver so far and I'm only 2 months in. You Ladies are AWESOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post

Steal away :) I might have "borrowed" a few things from another web page I saw...that's the best thing about all of these forums..everyone is so helpful and has so much advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by murmel View Post
Your website looks great Marla! We got one has well since we thought it would be very useful for all our guests.

www.miriamandluke.com

I may have to steal your idea of the page of things to do in Mexico! I think that's such a great idea to help guests plan ahead! :)
I'm really liking your website too...feel free to steal as I might be stealing some from you too :)