Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
Sad part is..I am not too creative..so it's a good thing I have such a long time to plan and find things.
You have come to the right place then!!! This forum gave me so many awesome ideas for the Welcome Bags. I also got a couple cool ideas from Martha Stewart Destination weddings.

#1 thing I had in my bags were lanyards with plastic sleeves for ppl to wear their room keys around their necks. Everyone LOVED it. And the bags themselves which everyone carried around the resort for the week. The bags were from Wholesale Party Giveaways Incentive Gifts and Home Party Supplies For Beauty Consultants and they were AWESOME. multiple zipper pockets, side pocket for a water bottle, inside change purse...

BLUE GIRAFFE MICROFIBER SHOPPER TOTE #SH13-81

Sorry to re post but I also did a who's who booklet using funny pictures from each guest and stories on how we know them & who they are, what they do & funny antidotes. With a small group this would not be too expensive. I had 30 color pages printed at Fed Ex and with 25 copies it was like $200+!!!

Annnnnndddddddddddd

HAPPY WEDDING DAY MEGHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! i AM POSITIVE YOU HAD A BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICTURES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
You have come to the right place then!!! This forum gave me so many awesome ideas for the Welcome Bags. I also got a couple cool ideas from Martha Stewart Destination weddings.

#1 thing I had in my bags were lanyards with plastic sleeves for ppl to wear their room keys around their necks. Everyone LOVED it. And the bags themselves which everyone carried around the resort for the week. The bags were from Wholesale Party Giveaways Incentive Gifts and Home Party Supplies For Beauty Consultants and they were AWESOME. multiple zippe bags are r pockets, side pocket for a water bottle, inside change purse...

Those bags are great..I have bookmarked them :) Thank you so much...keep all then ideas coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
Hey ladies...don't foget to vote for Meredith this month. She's one of our own and I would be very proud if she one. Is that weird?
I don't even know what this entitles you to or means but I went over there and found the thread and voted for her since I am partial to the AS ladies! :-)

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...tm-june-60993/

Quote:

#1 thing I had in my bags were lanyards with plastic sleeves for ppl to wear their room keys around their necks. Everyone LOVED it. And the bags themselves which everyone carried around the resort for the week. The bags were from Wholesale Party Giveaways Incentive Gifts and Home Party Supplies For Beauty Consultants and they were AWESOME. multiple zipper pockets, side pocket for a water bottle, inside change purse...

Thanks for sharing this....I also have bookmarked it! I am starting to research OOT bags as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Kat's right, I had blue glasses with mine as well, thought it looked pretty and it's standard, no extra charge. You'd have to ask them not to have them if you didn't want them.
hahahahahahahaha dying laughing at this pic!!!! We really do have to party together at some point! I feel like I have pictures like this too! SO funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Amy -OMG we should! I would MUCH rather throw an amazing fun wedding every year than get jewelry!

Amanda - Yes you do have to pay the $500 outside vendor fee. IMO, the iPod is a good idea but I just didn't want to have someone tethered to it which once a few drinks hit they'd totally forget. I've also heard nightmare stories where a bunch of people keep changing the song once they find out where it is. The $1,300 gave me so much piece of mind and they did a great job and provided fun lighting and announcements that I emailed prior to their arrival.

That is Zavaz Plaza.

Definitely let me know! I love wine and we are super close :) I definitely have a lot of wino friends as well I can bring!

I have never met her but funny enough, she's having her wedding about an hour away on the beach and I'm friends with her cousins out here! Small world, she's just super sweet and invited me so I'm going!

Linds - I can't get over how adorable Ryan is... seriously I didn't know men like that existed. You're one lucky girl! Mine doesn't have a romantic bone in his body :)
I second weddings over jewelry! My friends thought it was so strange that I have been asking for an iPad over a diamond whatever!!

And ladies...don't get too excited about Ryan..yes, he is amazing, but he is still a MAN!!! He definitely has his moments...actually most of his moments are not romantic, but when he is romantic, he is SUPER romantic. AND we both love to do the same things, so that helps. So, he doesn't have to think too much about it. I am sure he ordered 3 bottles of Veuve for their party and thought "I bet Lindz would love this too!!!!" But yes, super sweet!!!

PS, I had my FINAL cheat meal tonight...we had date night (with my wedding stuff in tow, I must add...while we are at dinner...doing wedding stuff)...so more fish and veggies for me for the next 4 weeks...and lot's wine of course! That's one thing I cannot do without.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
Quick question...it seems that a lot of you had a ton of guests and went all out with huge reception and extras....did any of you have less than 15 people and just do the basic reception dinner included in the packages? If I wanted the whole big wedding..i probably would have stayed home (and actually already did that the 1st time I got married). Is it just as nice to have the small dinner? I don't want to appear cheap to the guests that actually DO spend the money and the time coming with us...but I can't really see getting a DJ and a dance floor with smoke machine and flashing lights for me, my FI, my mom..his parents and 2 of my friends.....
Thoughts and Opinions? Thanx :)
No no! Just make it EXACTLY how you want it. IF you want dinner and dancing and a dDJ and smoke machine for 15 people, then by all means do it! If not, then just make the rest of the weekend super special. You can make the OOT bags super cute...and have special touches all weekend long...

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggieandjay View Post
i think that would be lovely! I have a large group but i am not concentrating so much on the "wedding" stuff and more on making sure we have a kick ass vacation. I think a nice dinner with a small party has great potential. I actually am really concentrating a large portion of my budget on my out of town bags instead of the reception. Maybe you can make those really special and give them out? Just a thought
exactly!!!!

Quote:
#1 thing I had in my bags were lanyards with plastic sleeves for ppl to wear their room keys around their necks. Everyone LOVED it.
What a great idea! I will have to go grab some of those for our guests!