Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Hey Ladies. So I too will no longer (98% sure) be an AB bride. I am soo fed up right now. They can't give my TA projected completion date so I am pretty much going to pull the 38 rooms we had booked. Grr.

And my TA just suggested Beaches Turks & Caicos...no offense but why in the world would she suggest that 300+ room resort with Sesame Street characters everywhere?! Its actually comical. I don't get how she would think that me saying I love AB's intimacy that BTC would be a plausible suggestion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Hi ladies! Alright, I successfully got my Vegas Ceremony video onto YouTube!

Please let me know if you'd like to see it and don't share it, I put up there for you girls and some friends and family to see, hope you like it!

The moment of laughter and ring confusion in the middle is this... BM had both rings, MOH was freaking out because she didn't have ring so when I turned to hand over my flowers, she is laughing and red and pulls off her engagement/wedding band and hands it to me and I'm like what are you doing? She goes "I don't have his ring!!!" Good times :)

LOL, thats awesome Amy :)
I wanna see that!!!!

Hi ladies. New to the site and have loved reading through all of your messages! My FI and I are seriously considering AS for our July 2011 DW. We are still finalizing the date and working through details but I will post as I know more. Best wishes to all who have upcoming weddings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
LOL, thats awesome Amy :)
I wanna see that!!!!
Sent! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMMDC View Post
Hi ladies. New to the site and have loved reading through all of your messages! My FI and I are seriously considering AS for our July 2011 DW. We are still finalizing the date and working through details but I will post as I know more. Best wishes to all who have upcoming weddings.
Congrats on your engagement and welcome to the forum! :)

Hiya ladies! Wow, I go MIA for a week and have sooooo much to catch up on!

My AHR rocked and was so so so so so much fun! It was full of good times and mayhem out on the lake. Perfect weather. I'll post some pics when I have the chance. Everyone was so excited that I wore my dress, and for those of you who remember my botched wedding cake, my AHR cake and cupcakes were perfect!

Lindz, I am officially off the To Do list! HOOOOOORAY! smile123.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb0arder13 View Post
All right ladies...I feel like a bad BDW bride, because all I seem to post about are my vents!! Rest assured that I read the thread every day, I just don't always post (mostly because I'm a lazy beeyotch).

I heard from my TA today. Azul Beach will definitely have construction during my stay. They're starting in August.

They will be upgrading all of the Superior rooms, and construction will be happening most of the day.

My TA recommends me moving resorts (I agree), and Karisma has been kind enough to offer me a free candlelit dinner on the beach or a free couples massage if I move to Azul Sensatori. Never mind the fact that I would have had a free candlelit dinner anyway with my wedding package. No other perks would be offered.

I'm honestly at a loss for words right now. I do NOT want to start the search all over from square one, but at the same time I'm so angry about the situation and don't want to keep my wedding at a Karisma property because I hate the way they've dealt with this situation.

Any advice? I need wisdom!

Celina, I'm jumping in a little late on this. Any updates? My personal opinion is that you picked AB for a reason, and most likely the #1 reason was it's size. I don't think you should compromise wanting that feature and automatically jump to AS just to stay with Karisma. I think first and foremost you should stick to what you wanted originally, what was on your "Must Have" list. If AS has those things then great, if not I think you'll be happier in the long run switching to somewhere else. I know that means starting all over again, but now that you've done it one time it'll be much easier! Plus, it sounds like Karisma isn't offering you much of an incentive to stay with them. Be happy first with your resort b/c that'll make these last few months before your wedding so much better! hug2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post

We officially rebooked today! Dreams Puerto Vallarta for April 2011. April 11th will be our wedding date. Yay!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!! Just make sure you pop in over here from time to time to tell us how it's going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr View Post
Ladies, I wanted to let you know that we finally booked the AHR! It will be Mardi Gras weekend 2011!smile72.gif
Sooooooo fun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr View Post
OMG Ladies!!! AmyKH, Meghan and Wendy....hope you ladies are having fun for me!!!

I think I had enough fun for everyone on here! Thank you! I feel lucky to have been able to celebrate twice. And they were both such different celebrations. Some of the details I planned for this worked out well, others were either a dumb idea to try on a boat or didn't matter cuz it was just wonderful craziness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmarmar123 View Post
Hi Everyone....

This is my 1st real post....so I don't know all the abbreviations and everything yet...but today my fiance (is that FI?) came to our decision to choose Sensatori for our Destination Wedding (DW?). We've got lots of time and are nowhere close to booking or anything...but I have already been OBSESSING over these message boards and have found so many helpful tips and advice that I can't wait to use.

We are planning on February 11, 2012...and I can not wait.

Nice to meet everyone and hope to talk and learn from you all soon :)

Thanx,

Marla

welcome3.gif You win as the first 2012 bride I think!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
Hey Ladies! We have been at the resort for 3 days now....and it has been crappy weather...but it is a beautiful resort. We flew into a storm. It is getting better each day, so please, please, PLEASE, keep your fingers crossed for us that it doesn't rain on Thursday! Even though it has been raining a lot, it is still super gorgeous. Our travel agent, The Wedding holiday, was super nice and got us a private cocktail reception (not at our expense) so that was a lovely surprise when we met with the wedding coordinators today.

I will keep you updated as to how everything goes...I am in my room as I have had a little too much to drin'k!! lol it is my bedtime.

I'm doing my NO RAIN dance for ya! bunny_4.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Hi ladies! Alright, I successfully got my Vegas Ceremony video onto YouTube!

Please let me know if you'd like to see it and don't share it, I put up there for you girls and some friends and family to see, hope you like it!

The moment of laughter and ring confusion in the middle is this... BM had both rings, MOH was freaking out because she didn't have ring so when I turned to hand over my flowers, she is laughing and red and pulls off her engagement/wedding band and hands it to me and I'm like what are you doing? She goes "I don't have his ring!!!" Good times :)

Me me me me me! Do you still have my email?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerlover36 View Post
Hey Ladies. So I too will no longer (98% sure) be an AB bride. I am soo fed up right now. They can't give my TA projected completion date so I am pretty much going to pull the 38 rooms we had booked. Grr.

And my TA just suggested Beaches Turks & Caicos...no offense but why in the world would she suggest that 300+ room resort with Sesame Street characters everywhere?! Its actually comical. I don't get how she would think that me saying I love AB's intimacy that BTC would be a plausible suggestion!

Oh nooooooooo! 38 rooms is a ton. I hope your TA helps get the word out about why you're changing resorts. You don't need 75 people calling you asking what's going on. Delegate, delegate, delegate!

Recommending BTC is definitely comical given the experience you're after. I hope that after you laughed at her that she came back with something better.

It's sad to see so many brides have to change from AB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMMDC View Post
welcome4.gif to you too! So many new brides, it's wonderful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
AmyKH, I see from your siggy that you have another reception in a couple months?! Wow girl you really know how to get married!!!! As I recall, this one is being throw for you, right?

OHH my, thats alot of celebrating, fun stuff, you go girl!
My birthday was 2 weeks after my AHR and Omg= I didn't want to celebrate.. I was soooo over celebrating myself lol, and I honestly felt ppl were over me too LOL.. woot.gif