13. Order bridal party t-shirts

14. Buy OOT bags and contents

15. Order reception favors

16. Order ceremony stuff- bubbles/tissues/rose petals

17. Pay for Ty's wedding band

18. Finalize ceremony script-DONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr View Post
Isn't there a cake place in Austin that's on Amazing Wedding Cakes? Not sure if they're wayyy overpriced, but I want to help and that's all I got. hug2.gif
Aw, thanks sweetie! I appreciate the positive vibe. I love Amazing Wedding Cakes and it would be so cool if there if one of them were in Austin, but alas... We're headed to a tasting tomorrow and I'm hopeful. Fingers crossed!

Quote:
Organized?! It's all an illusion. The main reason I was hoping someone would take over the to-do list was to make me more organized. I kinda feel an obligation to get stuff done once I post it on here. It's definitely motivation.
I agree, this To Do list really holds me accountable. I have my own lists of course, LOTS of them! But for some reason this is the one that really gets my butt in gear.

Quote:
So, I'm gonna try this again.

These are the centerpieces my mom and I have been working on. Let me know what you think. Putting it in a Word doc was the only way I could make them fit.

Attachment 5147
I LOVE those!!!! They turned out really, really well.

So, I'm gonna try this again.

These are the centerpieces my mom and I have been working on. Let me know what you think. Putting it in a Word doc was the only way I could make them fit.

/QUOTE]

Wicked!!! Meredith those look awesome. You must do a DIY thread on here. Congrats!

Amy F, question for you if you don't mind sharing your secrets ... where did you find the image that you put on your postcards?

Vistaprint is doig 100 free postcards this week and want to print mine (we are using them to make a guest book) but i cannot find an image I like. Looking for something that looks aged. Any idea where to begin?

THANKS!

Congrats and welcome Jazz! cheer2.gif

Quote:
So, I'm gonna try this These are the centerpieces my mom and I have been working on. Let me know what you think. Putting it in a Word doc was the only way I could make them fit.

Attachment 5147

LOVE THEM! Great job :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
Amy F, question for you if you don't mind sharing your secrets ... where did you find the image that you put on your postcards?

Vistaprint is doig 100 free postcards this week and want to print mine (we are using them to make a guest book) but i cannot find an image I like. Looking for something that looks aged. Any idea where to begin?

THANKS!

You're talking to me right... haha, um which postcard? I made 4 of them. All images of which I stole from the internet :) Google search baby!

I just made another postcard for my Vegas wedding on Sunday, it should be here by Wed or Thursday and I'll share with you girls. I may do a mini planning thread for my Vegas wedding, searching this forum there is literally no info and only a couple Vegas planning threads. My wedding is just a exaggerated legal day but maybe someone will want to do this in the future.