Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb0arder13 View Post
Maggie...just FYI...don't be surprised if people don't book right off the bat, no matter how persuasive you are cheer2.gif I sent out my invitations a few months ago with a very nicely worded (if I do say so myself) instruction sheet that explained the importance of booking early because of the resort's size. Four months later...I only have four rooms booked, and it's all my immediate family. We still have plenty of time so I'm not freaking out, but once October rolls around and we STILL don't have any bookings, I might have a hissy fit. I'm hoping peeps book before then, though.

So just wanted to let you know that it's totally normal if people don't go right out and book (GingerLover is an exception to the rule!) so don't panic cheesy.gif
I sent out an email to everyone that said they MAY go, insisting that they go ahead and book. With my group deadlines, we had to have people place deposits, etc, so we did not lose the rooms. I will be glad to send it to you guys. We got 90% of our rooms booked within 1 month of the email!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
I sent out an email to everyone that said they MAY go, insisting that they go ahead and book. With my group deadlines, we had to have people place deposits, etc, so we did not lose the rooms. I will be glad to send it to you guys. We got 90% of our rooms booked within 1 month of the email!!

Oooh pretty please! I think I'm being too nice...I need to let out a little bit of my inner bridezilla!

Quote:
haha 4 is right...wait, maybe 5?!? Thank you :) You girls are just so full of compliments today!!!

Oh girls!! As a result of all of your good thoughts and prayers and whatever else you were sending my way, my photog has definitely redeemed herself. Passports order, pictures and garmin sent! They will arrive tomorrow! WHEW!!!!!!!!!!! SUCH a relief. This week has been HELL and on top of all that photo drama....
HAHA! All adorable outfits!

Oh whew! What a relief!!! I knew it would all work out for you :)

Quote:
You can do it!! Man, I wanna go sooooooo bad!!!
I too want you to go SO bad! The F650 30 person limo I'm renting has a freaking color changing acrylic stripper pole, why am I so stoked about this?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
HAHA! All adorable outfits!

Oh whew! What a relief!!! I knew it would all work out for you :)

I too want you to go SO bad! The F650 30 person limo I'm renting has a freaking color changing acrylic stripper pole, why am I so stoked about this?!!
hahaha I would be stoked about this too!!! I am almost as excited about my Vegas wedding as my real wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT wait to see that limo! hahahaha

Quote:
The F650 30 person limo I'm renting has a freaking color changing acrylic stripper pole, why am I so stoked about this?!!
Fantastic!!! How could you NOT be super stoked about that?!

Quote:
hahaha I would be stoked about this too!!! I am almost as excited about my Vegas wedding as my real wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT wait to see that limo! hahahaha
Oh fun!! When's your Vegas wedding?

You girls are too funny! Got to love all of it...the planning, the encouragement, the compliments! And you are all so right!

Amy, don't stress...Vegas is all about fun. Just go with the flow and I'm sure it will be amazing. You are a master wedding planner after all.

Lindz, so happy about your photographer. I can't even imagine the stress that must have caused you!

Wendy, what's coming up, AHR? Where are you having it? In Austin? Love it there. FI ad I may move there soon. Fingers crossed. He and the baby have been so sick for the past month. First the stomach flu and now strep (sic?) throat! Between that and traveling to NY for work and Boston for college reunion, I really could use some family around. And I think Austin would be a nice change of pace.

Quote:
Thanks!! It's so much fun isn't it?

I am deep in planning mode, I'm freaked because I have 16 days and pretty much no details. I think I have my theme nailed down, should be simple... now just need to make and get out the invite!
Amy, I agree with Amanda....you're the master planner around these parts! Everything will be fine. Who goes to Vegas and doesn't have a blast?!

Quote:
haha 4 is right...wait, maybe 5?!? Thank you :) You girls are just so full of compliments today!!!

Oh girls!! As a result of all of your good thoughts and prayers and whatever else you were sending my way, my photog has definitely redeemed herself. Passports order, pictures and garmin sent! They will arrive tomorrow! WHEW!!!!!!!!!!! SUCH a relief. This week has been HELL and on top of all that photo drama....
I'm glad that all worked out. I was really concerned for you.

Quote:
Uhhh, where do you find this stuff! Tres resourceful....can't wait to see. Sounds like soooo much fun. Now you're REALLY making me want a Vegas wedding frown.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
You girls are too funny! Got to love all of it...the planning, the encouragement, the compliments! And you are all so right!

Amy, don't stress...Vegas is all about fun. Just go with the flow and I'm sure it will be amazing. You are a master wedding planner after all.

Lindz, so happy about your photographer. I can't even imagine the stress that must have caused you!

Wendy, what's coming up, AHR? Where are you having it? In Austin? Love it there. FI ad I may move there soon. Fingers crossed. He and the baby have been so sick for the past month. First the stomach flu and now strep (sic?) throat! Between that and traveling to NY for work and Boston for college reunion, I really could use some family around. And I think Austin would be a nice change of pace.
Awww. Sorry to hear about your sick ones. I hope they get better soon.

Quote:

I am planning on setting some stuff, you may be in luck, I'll contact you first before I broadcast it.
And Amy...don't forget bout me! After Meredith let me know what you have left to sell. I am down the street (well sorta) from you after all! Everytime I am at the Glendale Galleria I am like "oh Amy, maybe I'll run into to her, how weird would that be?" But then I don't. Probably better that way. How freaked out would you be if some random girl came up to you (me) and was like "AMY!!!!! I loved your wedding" Too weird. But can't promise I won't do it if I run into you. wink.gif

Ok, enough of that. :)

Did you have a bird cage for your cards? I was planning to get one but if you have one you want to get rid of, just let me know. That and the chalk board! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr View Post

Awww. Sorry to hear about your sick ones. I hope they get better soon.
AW, THANKS! Me too! So not fun to watch my boy suffer like this! Weird thing is, I've been fine. Knocking on wood right now.

And yes, I realize I have got to figure out how to multi quote. I've done it once but haven't been able to do it since. Oh and I didn't even get to multi quote everything I wanted to reply to. I stink at using this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
AW, THANKS! Me too! So not fun to watch my boy suffer like this! Weird thing is, I've been fine. Knocking on wood right now.

And yes, I realize I have got to figure out how to multi quote. I've done it once but haven't been able to do it since. Oh and I didn't even get to multi quote everything I wanted to reply to. I stink at using this forum
I agree! It does take some getting used to. I'm sure I'm not using all the features that its capable of. Someone mentioned getting email updates....nope don't get those!