Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

I thought she was just an onlooker during the ceremony until picture time I realized someone was consoling her and one of my guests said, yeah, shes that bride whose wedding was supposed to be today and was canceled. Well it was definitely not supposed to be on May 29th since I had that date booked for over a year. It didn't matter to us though, we were soooooo happy! Everything was awesome. We had the minister wedding - it was the woman with long dark hair. Her voice was so soothing and her english was excellent.

I wish I had taken that honeymoon right after though. Its not very relaxing organizing all those excursions, welcoming each person, saying goodbyes, and talking to everyone ll day. It was awesome - but I really wish I had another week in Mexico :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Hi girls! I'm baaaacccckkkkkkkk!!!

Its late and I should unpack and get to sleep but wanted to say hi and let you know I had the most beautiful, fun, amazing wedding!

I am sure you had a beautiful perfect day Renee too! Friday was gorgeous weather as well. We snuck down to AS on Monday but I could not hear any Texas accents - was looking for you :-)

I will tell you all more later, but my guests who were going to get bumped to AS Fri-Sun b/c Beach was booked were able to stay at Azul Beach all weekend after all - I was so excited! I found out during my wedding why.... There was a onlooker in a bikini sobbing during my entire ceremony and family pictures, and bridal prty pictures on the beach with a friend consoling her. Seriously for an entire hour. Turns out she was supposed to get married that weekend - called off the wedding - and her family still went as vacation. And she sobbed in a bikini and towel 50 feet from my ceremony and pictures!!! pokestick.gif

Even with the crazy crying girl, I was still so thankful no one has to move to another hotel.

Will start working on some photos to post soon. I have to do my planning thread and review as well.

The flowers though - were AMAZING. Prettiest wedding flowers I have ever seen. wow wow wow
YAY!!!!!!! Welcome back and congrats!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the fabulous pics of you and your HUBBY and your skinny lil butt!! I am so happy you guys had so much fun!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr View Post
Not sure if you were interested in a private cocktail party, but someone posted a link to promotion a that Karisma was doing about a month ago (I cannot remember who it was). I asked my WC about it and they actually gave it to me. We were already planning a cocktail party and were planning on spending $500 on it but to get it free when they nickel and dime us for everything else was refreshing. So, if you're interested it's worth a try.

Booking Engine | Karisma Hotels & Resorts
So, after reading this, do you have a GI consultant that is helping you or did you get this without using one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Lindz, your new pic looks awesome - so cute and what an angle!

Here are 2 quick ones. Good thing I took tomorrow off from work. Its almost 130am!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Welcome back!!! Can't wait to hear more - you looked so beautiful!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr

Not sure if you were interested in a private cocktail party, but someone posted a link to promotion a that Karisma was doing about a month ago (I cannot remember who it was). I asked my WC about it and they actually gave it to me. We were already planning a cocktail party and were planning on spending $500 on it but to get it free when they nickel and dime us for everything else was refreshing. So, if you're interested it's worth a try.

Booking Engine | Karisma Hotels & Resorts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkf1046 View Post
So, after reading this, do you have a GI consultant that is helping you or did you get this without using one?
We were offered that same incentive for booking by using destinationsweddings.com by December 2010. Just FYI.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Wooohoooo one month!!!!!!! pinkie.gif

My due date came and went and I had to ask about making the final payment. They didn't come to me. But then because of the big fiasco with the reception location, along with working out some other details, we didn't end up paying until about 10 days prior. They were very easy going about it.
Same here. We had a big issue with the reception location - so I told my TA that I was not paying them yet. Then, once we got it all figured out, I emailed Tiffany about how to make the final payment. She emailed me 2-3 weeks later and phrased it like I hadn't done anything to pay, which was not what happened. But I think we only paid a few weeks prior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Katie, what a great AHR! The setting is gorgeous!! Everything is so pretty and well thought out that it looks like you had a second wedding--lucky you!
ah thanks Wendy :) it was amazing. we basically did a whole other traditonal wedding day, apart from the ceremony and we had gorgeous weather for it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong View Post
OOOh.. I hope you feel better. Can't believe you still have the energy to post stuff here :)

WOW.. you AHR looks like another beautiful wedding. pictures turn out great. looks like it was a gorgeous day!!! Thanks for sharing the photos. Take care!!!
Chong
thanks Chong. I'm feeling much better now...after 3 trips to the doctors in one week, 2 different lots of antibiotics and ear drops! I got there in the end!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
OMG, I leave in 12 hours!! Sorry I haven't been around a lot recently, and I hope everybody is doing awesome. I have spent the past few days running around like crazy trying to get everything finished! I hope everyone has a fabulous next few days, and next time I post, I will be a Mrs!!!!

There is no way I'll be getting any sleep tonight! :)
hope you've had a fabulous time Renee! can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics!

Amy! SO excited you are back!! Like Wendy, I have been waiting for you to return! DH was concerned that you were getting rained on over the weekend. SO happy that you had a beautiful day!

I am utterly speechless about that other girl!! First of all, you call off your wedding and your family still goes on vacation to the SAME place where you were supposed to be married?! And whoever was consoling her needs to be slapped! Who lets their friend, stand there and watch while hysterically crying? That's when you take her to the bar or back to the room or something to distract her - not let her watch! Did you see her again? The place is small, so it seemed like we knew most of the other guests in the place.

LOVE the pics!