Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

All thanks to you! Now if you can tell me how to put everyone's to-do's together I may try to start next week. That's if Lindz changes her mind. She told me she was leaving for a business trip this morning so she may be a little busy.QUOTE]

I just asked everyone to give me their to do's starting on Monday and it would go two weeks from that Monday then I'd put everyone's BDW name and real name if I had it and their list underneath, all in a Word doc at work with the dates and I'd post it once I had everyones. Two weeks later I'd post it again asking them to note down what they got done off the list and also post their new list which I'd just put in the word doc and post when everyone had gotten back to me who was participating.

Pretty simple!

I got all 1,125 of my pro pix today and spent the entire day going through them at work... I've felt giddy and floaty allll day long, like reliving my wedding day all over again... I'm so jealous of you B2B's, you are going to have the time of your lives!

My AHR/Cocktail Reception party is this Friday... my friends are planning and throwing it and it's so strange to be in the dark and not have to organize everything, my Type A part of my personality is freaking out a bit. :)

I don't even know who's coming!

Luckily I have some things to do for my Vegas wedding which I'm stoked about. I have about 25 or so people coming to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post
Well ladies, I think Azul Sensatori is going to be it. I am right now in the "budget approval" process with my FI's family and My family so as soon as we get those numbers firmed up I am going to start the booking process for May 2012. Does anyone know if they charge more for holidays? I am thinking Memorial Day May 2012 because we will only need a symbolic ceremony and according to them they only perform those M-Th
Congrats on choosing the resort!! That's often one of the most difficult things about a DW.

I've never heard they only do symbolic weddings M-Th. Plenty of brides at AS have had/are having symbolic ceremonies on Fridays and Saturdays. It wouldn't make sense for them to restrict you like that. Either that's a brand new policy for 2012 or someone is giving you wrong information.

I don't know about charging more for holidays, sorry. 2012 prices probably don't come out for a few months, right? Hang tight and talk to Amybermuda and Renee when they get back. They're both there right now having Memorial Day weekend weddings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
AMY!!! SHARE SHARE SHARE those pro pics!!!
There are soooooo many on the website though! It would be hard to see them all with that many pix don't you think? I can't download them either, they are protected and have the watermark. I'll get a disk with them in a few weeks.

There's plenty of bloopers in there if you will as well :)

Oh fiiiiine! *hmpf*

I was hesitant too, and a little taken aback, when Andrew posted my link, because if you skip the slideshow you get access to all 900+ pictures, including one of me from behind in a bikini (thanks for that Andrew!). But I quickly got over it b/c the pics are so fun to look at, and now I freely share the link and shrug it off!

I thought about doing something with the images once he sent them to me, but I've been doing so much proofing, reviewing and editing lately that I just don't have the energy to put something else together. So people are getting the watermarks, LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaggieandJay View Post
Well ladies, I think Azul Sensatori is going to be it. I am right now in the "budget approval" process with my FI's family and My family so as soon as we get those numbers firmed up I am going to start the booking process for May 2012. Does anyone know if they charge more for holidays? I am thinking Memorial Day May 2012 because we will only need a symbolic ceremony and according to them they only perform those M-Th
As far as I know they do not charege extra for holidays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chong View Post
Le Chique is reservation only? I thought everything was a la carte style restaurant. I saw on one of the brides review on AS that this is reservation only restaurant. Anyone knows?
I have heard Le Chique is reservation only as well....it is still a la carte (just means you order off a menu instead of buffet)

Quote:
Le Chique is reservation only? I thought everything was a la carte style restaurant. I saw on one of the brides review on AS that this is reservation only restaurant. Anyone knows?
Yup, reservation only. We made reservations for our girl night there but never made it bc we got back later than expected from our excursion and were soaked from the rain. I believe its an 11-14 course meal, but one course could be as much as a single olive. I heard its an experience, but I never tried it! Sorry!

Oh and I think its a set menu. Not positive but I think I remember them saying that.

Amy - I can't wait to see your pics!!

Quote:
Yeah Nicole's right... when I was there they said 16 course meal but they are tiny and unique. I tried making reservations twice when I was there and they were all booked up and they told me you had to make reservations 3 days prior.