Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
HAHA, don't let it get to you too much. In the end you realize that there's really not much you can do about it.

I had 64 people RSVP and half of them fall off or cancel. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else because it's really a low, low feeling.
It really is a horrible feeling!!! Especially when you have spent so much $$$ on their weddings! But, I know the people that want and can be there will be there!! ANd the same with you...you won't even notice those folks when you are marrying the love of your life in 1 MONTH! ahhhhhhhhh rockon.gif

Yes and I know I'm totally Debbie Downer right now probably because I'm also hungry all the time from dieting... but I now have 3 quasi AHR's.

I planned and booked my Vegas legal wedding for 2 months after my real wedding... if any of you want to go to Vegas, I'll be there 6/26 and would happily have cocktails with you. We rented a big suite and are doing an Elvis ceremony.

My cousin is throwing me a family AHR in my home town.

Last Friday my friend mentioned to me that my friends that are unable to attend wanted to throw me a locale reception, they plan and pay for it so now I have a lot of wedding stuff to look forward to this year!

Quote:
Yes and I know I'm totally Debbie Downer right now probably because I'm also hungry all the time from dieting... but I now have 3 quasi AHR's.

I planned and booked my Vegas legal wedding for 2 months after my real wedding... if any of you want to go to Vegas, I'll be there 6/26 and would happily have cocktails with you. We rented a big suite and are doing an Elvis ceremony.

My cousin is throwing me a family AHR in my home town.

Last Friday my friend mentioned to me that my friends that are unable to attend wanted to throw me a locale reception, they plan and pay for it so now I have a lot of wedding stuff to look forward to this year!
YAY you have such fun things to look forward to!!!!!! That is really, really nice of your friends to do that for you. You're at the point now where you can start to look forward to all this stuff b/c the nitty gritty details are taken care of!

smile159.gif

Quote:
Yeah was devastated to say the least but I invited her to my Vegas wedding so she's coming to that.
I hope she can get her stuff straitened in this post-9/11 world. Its not as easy as it once was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz View Post
That is super lame! I just sent out an email this morning urging everyone to book. I only have 12 rooms booked so far! 13 more rooms to go (50ish people). We'll see if it happens! I am dealing with the "can we stay at a cheaper resort?" issue right now. yes, you can if you want to pay $300 per day! STRESS CENTRAL!
UGH I feel you Lindz. You want them to come and if they can't afford the cost, then yeah there are cheaper places, but it kinda takes away from the big close group after vacationing together for 4 days feel you have at your wedding. I hope they all start realizing how much more fun it is to go somewhere as a group. My friends did it last March - a couple got married at a Dreams and they got a good deal on Book It with another resort - and it was nice - but they only got to see the other guests for the weddng part and they admitted that they should have paid the extra $ for the Dreams.

Quote:
Yes and I know I'm totally Debbie Downer right now probably because I'm also hungry all the time from dieting...

now I have a lot of wedding stuff to look forward to this year!
Hey skinny, you're dieting? That dress is never going to fit you you know! How much have they taken in already?! Anything specific you are doing? I have a Lose 10 pounds in 21 days diet a friend gave me from Oxygen mag. Its bascially "clean eating" - I am at the end of Day 1 and it was OK. No drinks for 20 more days.... hmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Yes! We've rented a party barge out on the lake. Sun, booze and swimming!
OMG I think I saw something like this on MTV. That will be a blast!

Ok so whats everyone doing for make up and hair?

My make up - I like this look with shimmery brown/bronze outlining the eyes:

Click the image to open in full size.

For my hair I like:

b/c my dress is one strapped like this so the side pony should be nice - plus I have been growing out this mop forever - dont want to ruin it with a bun!

Quote:
Oh and ladies, I hate to even mention it but this is my last month nominated as Member of the Month Bride 2 Be... it would amazing to go out with a bang so here's my cheap ploy to get you all to vote for me :)

No offense if any of you don't want to either, I still love you all like my very own BDW family :)

happy to...but how do i do it? sorry i am so not dw forum friendly.

That is just crazy. I've never heard of such a thing! I wouldn't worry about it now, I'd take care of it with the WC onsite. No sense fighting this battle with Tiffany (it shouldn't even be a battle) when you can do it down there.

Good call. I suppose that if they tell me the same thing onsite I can just ask everyone to toast with the drink they have in their hands. Probably smart t come up with something that's not too complicated to make. Hmm... guess it's time to start "trial" drinking