Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Well ladies, this is my final list. Okay, not really 'final' since I still have to plan the details for my AHR. But, the next time this list comes around I'll be soakin' up some Mexican sunshine. So you'll just have to assume I got it all done! Either that or it's not getting done, LOL!

Taylorwd's To Do's!

1. Finish writing the ceremony -- DONE!

2. Assemble Menu/Drink cards --DONE!

3. Assemble frames for grandparents' pictures -- DONE!

4. Finish reception playlist -- DONE! but I still need to edit a few songs and back them up to CDs

5. Get paperwork together for onsite meeting -- DONE!

6. Pick up dress on Saturday! -- Nope. This turned into a second dress fitting as the bust wasn't quite right.

7. Get married on April 1st! -- DONE!

8. Decide on sand for sand ceremony -- still need to do

My new To Do's!

1. Get final beauty treatments

2. Get rings cleaned

3. Make final photography payment

4. Pick up sand vessels for sand ceremony from MOH

5. Buy sand!

6. Back up iTunes playlist to CD's

7. Finalize head count for excursion

8. Get cash for tips

9. Get some pesos

10. Pick up dress

11. Do planning thread (this is a BIG maybe depending on time)

12. Tan 4 more times

13. Pack by Sunday this week

14. GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
Sorry, I haven't completely caught up.... I did manage to catch that Wendy had her legal day - woot!!! Congrats!!!

And I added dirtymartini to the list. I know there was someone else to be added but I can't find it now.... pm me please! Sorry sad.gif
April 2010
daifje - April 10, 2010
taylorwd – April 17, 2010 – Azul Beach
Aneliese26 – April 19, 2010
sunkissed bride - April 22, 2010
May 2010
27 dresses - May 5, 2010
LivandScot - May 7, 2010
KittenHeart - May 8, 2010
Mocashman – May 10, 2010
Erinandbrent2010 – May 14, 2010
Sammyhawk – May 19, 2010
Renee1811 - May 28, 2010
Amybermuda – May 29, 2010
June 2010
July 2010

meghan - July 2, 2010
Meesh – July 10, 2009
momichele – July 24, 2010
Daniepps – July 31, 2010
August 2010
September 2010

Lecreatifbride - Sept 4, 2010
October 2010
amandamarieb – October 10, 2010
November 2010
~Crista-Lee~ - November 10, 2010
dstinationdrmr – November 12, 2010 – 4pm
dirtymartini – November 13, 2010 – Azul Beach
December 2010
mzgillis316 - December 3, 2010
jaimeburns – December 10, 2010

January 2011
cjb0arder13 – January 31, 2011 – Azul Beach
February 2011
Less is More – February 19, 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
JaimeTalis – May 7, 2011
Add me please - 12/11/10! thanks!

- gift ideas for parents and best man and BM

does anyone have any ideas for the last onehuh.gif? we're all out of creativity at the moment with spending 2 hours trying to work out a seating plan...brain's dead!! HELP! lol

My FI is getting his BM a piece of art (some japanese art that he collects). I hadn't even thought of getting parents a gift....are most people getting parents a gift? I guess I should....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
Katie's to-do's:
- finalise songs for ceremony - still doing
- FI to order his suit trousers for TTD - DONE!
- carry on working out - have to confess I have slacked since I did my BD shoot but i will be up and running again from tomorrow!
- research and try to find as cheap as possible guest signing frame for Mexico -may be scrapping this idea as haven't been able to find one small enough for only about 10 messages from guests
- look for materials for AHR table decorations and favours - DONE
- update wedding budget spreadsheet with spending - DONE
- update wedding spreadsheet with RSVPs for AHR - DONE
- find cake stand for AHR wedding cake - DONE, just need to call and book
- confirm numbers to AHR venue - rung them and left a message but had no response

New to-dos:
- finalise songs for ceremony (i'm getting bored of putting this one down now!)
- change work out regime to shock my body in last month :)
- call and book cake stand for AHR
- final fitting tomorrow (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and will be deciding if I have ivory or pink shoes!! (I bought both colours in the same shoe as I couldn't decide!)
- find out weight of wedding dress tomorrow
- sort out details and outfit for hen night on Saturday!!!
- make meal choices and confirm to WC
- buy gift for my brother (he's doing our photos at our AHR)
- gift ideas for parents and best man and BM

does anyone have any ideas for the last onehuh.gif? we're all out of creativity at the moment with spending 2 hours trying to work out a seating plan...brain's dead!! HELP! lol
My FI is getting his best man a piece of art (some japanese art that he collects). I am getting my MOH a necklace from Tiffany's with her initial (I think...) I hadn't even thought of getting parents a gift....are most people getting parents a gift? I guess I should....

Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
My FI is getting his best man a piece of art (some japanese art that he collects). I am getting my MOH a necklace from Tiffany's with her initial (I think...) I hadn't even thought of getting parents a gift....are most people getting parents a gift? I guess I should....
We aren't getting our parents gifts. I think it's the norm to get them gifts, though. In the case of my mom, we're paying for her whole trip so that's her gift! And I'm with AmyKH, no one is paying a cent for our wedding but us, so I don't feel bad.

For my MOH, my sister, we bought her a night at the resort so she could stay an extra day. She's been our main and almost only helper, so she deserves it. Other than FGs and RBs, she's the only one getting a gift. The BM has done absolutely nothing and has not been involved at all. He doesn't even reply to my emails and last I checked he didn't even have his shirt yet. So we're not getting him a gift. Can you tell I'm a big fan of the BM?? LOL.

I'm made our BM & Matron of Honor custom Converse with their names on it. Surprisingly, they both LOVE Converse and I know they'll freak out.

For my Maid of Honor, I found a vintage gold locket and got her mom to scan 2 old pictures of herself and her at a young age. She found pictures of them both at 17 and that's in the locket, she's totally gonna cry.

I'm not buying my mom or FI's parents a gift. They didn't contribute a dime to the wedding and we actually just loaned them money recently so.... no. I'm not bitter, no :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
I live in Austin, you'll have to look me up if you come visit!
Will do! Fiance and I have been considering moving there. So hard to have a little one here with no family and demanding clients. FI is in the film industry and I do PR so def more work here but more and more seems to be happening in Austin. :) So, all that said, if we make the move after the wedding, I'll let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo View Post
Hey girls
my review is up....sorry it took sooooo long. Life has been crazy,starting work at a new place in 4 weeks and trying to finish up projects around the house(built a fence this weekend) since wedding planning is not on my agenda anymoresad.gif
I went to micheal's the other day and I was really sad that I didn't need to look at wedding things....
Enjoy it girls and try not to stress!!!!(easier said than done)

If anyone has questions please don't hesitate to ask!!!!!!

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...-2010-a-57546/
Awesome review!!!! Congrats again!! xoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
YES!!!! Here I was thinking my list was almost finished but I keep adding to it. Damnit!!

On a less stressed note, I'm all smiles and goosebumps today! I'm finally getting really, really excited!!! It helps that my sister (& MOH) has just told me that they're planning two bridal showers for me while we're in Mexico and she's working on a bachelorette during our AHR weekend.

The first bridal shower is a luncheon with all the women and the second is the night before the wedding and is a "Lingerie and sexy things" party with just us younger ladies!

And yes, it's true that my bachelorette won't happen until after I'm actually married, but that's okay with me. Many of my close friends have moved away and will be coming in for the AHR reception, so I'm okay with waiting. As long as I get to hang with my girls, I don't care when it happens!
This makes me SO SO SO happy! I am so glad everything is coming together and you will be married in 11 days!!! That's very sweet of your family to plan all that for you!! grouphug.gif