Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Crista - that's so awesome on your obvious body accomplishments! That is just the best isn't it?? I did pilates reformer (the machine) last night and it made me feel like a wimp even after completing P90X, how crazy is that?!

Renee - You're getting so much done! I'm behind now and freaking out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Crista - that's so awesome on your obvious body accomplishments! That is just the best isn't it?? I did pilates reformer (the machine) last night and it made me feel like a wimp even after completing P90X, how crazy is that?!
Thanks! It has been a lot of tears... a lot of laying on the floor not knowing if I'll get up and definitely not wanting to get up. I cringe when I hear the words superman - banana! Tony Horton is really annoying, but for some reason makes us laugh... especially when you can tell the people in the studio are thinking the exact same thing! I just hope I can stick with it! I feel great, I have so much more energy... now if only I could stick to the diet plan...

Quote:
Hi! welcome3.gif

Beach ceremony - yes should would be able to have this
Cocktail hour with open bar and canapes - definitely able to have this
Beach BBQ - this is a food option as a buffet I believe

The 40 person meal @ Spoon would not be able to be substituted for anything. You would either have it at Spoon or not at all, the beach BBQ would be extra and on a per person basis. I could give you the prices based on this year but it won't be the same for 2011.
Hi KittenHeart,

Thanks for your reply! If you could let me know the prices for this year, at least that gives us something to work on!
I am still reading the posts! Managed to get to page 163!! Will get their eventually!! x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidofhonour8 View Post
Hi KittenHeart,

Thanks for your reply! If you could let me know the prices for this year, at least that gives us something to work on!
I am still reading the posts! Managed to get to page 163!! Will get their eventually!! x
Hmm, well the banquet kit they have on the Karisma website says 2009 and it looks like the BBQ deluxe requires a minimum of 30 people:

BBQ Deluxe
(These are additional options/costs)
Portobello pasta salad $ 4.00 USD p.p.
Crab salad $ 8.00 USD p.p.
Lobster tail $ 12.00 USD p.p.
Rack of lamb $ 6.00 USD p.p.
Beef medallions $ 8.00 USD p.p.
New York steak $ 7.00 USD p.p.
Salmon fillet $ 6.00 USD p.p.

Salads
Spinach salad with bacon and fresh cheese
Mixed lettuce salad
Shrimp cocktail
Jicama salad
Pasta salad
Cucumber salad with corn
Gressings
Ranch dressing
Thousand island dressing
Italian dressing
Croutons
Garnish
Mashed potatoes
Mixed vegetables
Baked potato
Spinach florentine
From the grill
Caribbean fish fillet
BBQ ribs
Chicken breast
Shrimp skewers
Roasted flank steak
Spanish sausage
Desserts
Cheesecake
Fruits served in baskets
Fruits tartlet
Almond tartlet
Cajeta custard
Lime pie
Apple strudel
$ 26.00 USD p.p.

Includes 4 hours international open bar
Requires a minimum of 30 guests

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post
Thanks! It has been a lot of tears... a lot of laying on the floor not knowing if I'll get up and definitely not wanting to get up. I cringe when I hear the words superman - banana! Tony Horton is really annoying, but for some reason makes us laugh... especially when you can tell the people in the studio are thinking the exact same thing! I just hope I can stick with it! I feel great, I have so much more energy... now if only I could stick to the diet plan...
I know, it is tough! When you're doing superman banana just think of the fact that what your doing is actually working and people are noticing a difference, that's priceless!

Quote:
STARTING Monday, March 8th 2010 ENDING Friday, March 19th 2010

Please let me know what you got done and give me your new list of to-do's for the next 2 weeks!

Katie's to-do's:
- decide on songs for ceremony
- FI to finish ordering his TTD suit
- WORK OUT and diet (maybe not the diet bit...may just try to eat a little less! lol)
- get black basque and LBD for BD photoshoot
- try on all BD outfits to make sure I'm happy
- look for and get BM shoes
- get flowergirls to the shops to buy their dresses, shoes and hairbands
- order my shoes
- research and try to find as cheap as possible guest signing frame for Mexico
Katie's to-do's:
- decide on songs for ceremony got 2 songs of 3 sorted :)
- FI to finish ordering his TTD suit as this is a FI to-do, of course he's not done it!
- WORK OUT and diet (maybe not the diet bit...may just try to eat a little less! lol) i've been kicking ass with the exercise and in doing it, it has made me eat less so I guess that's kinda dieting!!
- get black basque and LBD for BD photoshoot done
- try on all BD outfits to make sure I'm happy done
- look for and get BM shoes done
- get flowergirls to the shops to buy their dresses, shoes and hairbands done - also got paige boy suit
- order my shoes done and got
- research and try to find as cheap as possible guest signing frame for Mexico slacked on this one!

New to do's:
- finalise songs for ceremony
- FI to order his suit trousers for TTD
- carry on working out
- research and try to find as cheap as possible guest signing frame for Mexico
- look for materials for AHR table decorations and favours
- update wedding budget spreadsheet with spending
- update wedding spreadsheet with RSVPs for AHR
- find cake stand for AHR wedding cake
- confirm numbers to AHR venue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidofhonour8 View Post
Hi ladies,

I am planning my sister-in-law's wedding in Mexico next year (June 2011) and she has fallen in love with the azul sensatori. I have got bits of information from our TA & from the Karisma website & then stumbled across this forum, I have started from the beginning (!) and only just managed to get to page 100! So I do apologise if these questions have been asked before, but hoping you could help us before we decide to book.

As we are flying from UK there will only be around 10-15 of us so just wondering what options would be available for her reception.

Her ideal would be:

Have the beach setting for ceromony around 4pm ish

Followed by cocktail hour with canope's 5:30 - 6

Followed by a private BBQ with torches on the beach about 6/7pm.

Would all this be possible at the Azul & does anyone know how much it would cost. I have been reading up on the wedding packages available & it says that you get a meal for 40 in the Spoon restaurant included, would she be able to have the BBQ as a substitute for the meal?
Any help or advice or contacts in the hotel would be appreciated.

Thanks ladies & good luck with the planning!
K
x
welcome3.gif

always great to have another UK bride/FSIL on here :)

Just a heads up, I was getting married at this resort, but ended up changing as the costs started adding up. We are also flying from the UK and there's about 20 of us.

The money's not a bad thing and should no way put her off booking here, but for us it was working out more expensive than what we envisaged for our 'cheaper' wedding abroad.

If she can afford it, I'm very jealous! lol

Please feel free to ask away with your questions :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Yay yay yay yay yay!!! I just got my BD photos and they are out of this world! I'm sure for those of you who have yours already, you can relate to the shock of seeing yourself like that.

I'm so excited to share them, but at this point all I have is online access. And well, that would give access to all the pictures and well, I'm topless in a lot of them. lookatme.gif LOL. Though to be honest those are my favorites! I should have the CD with all the pictures very soon and I'll be sure to share with you ladies.

I just wanted to give a little shout out to myself!! cheer2.gif
Woooo!!! can't wait for you to share...when you can!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
GOOD LUCK!!! I don't think you'll need it though, as you'll be fabulous!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post
Have a fabulous time Katie!!! Be the sexy vixen you know you can be! love.gif
Quote:
Yay!! Happy BD Shoot Day! You're going to rock it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
Good luck Katie! You will be fabulous!smile123.gif
Thanks girls :)

I had a good day....didn't really have a laugh tho as I was on my own so was feeling a bit sorry for myself but she made me feel really comfortable. had about 5/6 different outfits but didn't get round to any topless, nudes or implied nudes.....2 hours just isn't enough time!

photog was raving about how good the pics were and how pleased she was with them so I'm hopeful, but still have that fear of 'what if I'm the only person they don't manage to make look good'??!!! but pics should be up on an online gallery with a password in 2 days.

I'll keep you all posted!!

Quote:
I thought I'd try to end today on a positive note instead of all Debbie Downer on you guys wink.gif

I got my proof pix for my real touch flowers:

Yellow pin on corsages for my aunts and whatnot, green orchid bouts for the boys and uncles:
Click the image to open in full size.

Bridesmaids bouquet, orchids and fuschia tulips:

My bridal bouquet is the upper right hand bouquet:

My centerpiece stems that will be submerged in water with a floating candle atop:
The flowers are beautiful. Just think you can keep them forever.