Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Damn girl!!! You are seriously rockin' this out, I need to shake off my funk so I can spring back into action. I've been so depressed, diet and exercising died for most of the week. I'm determined to get back into it today.
My brother was in town over the weekend and when I took him to the airport today he said, "See you in Mexico in 3 weeks!" My response to myself was AAAAAAAAH 3 weeks!!!!!!!! Holy s*** that's soon! So yeah, I need to rock it out!

I know you can get back into your routine...you'll feel so much better once you do! Just one workout and you'll be back on your game.

Quote:
That was really very close to what my plans almost were... A month in Europe, going crazy =) The good news is, the people really booked and commitment and stir crazy with excitement, that always helps me calm down a bit.
LOL we had similar plans in mind! I think ours involved Thailand. And you're right, it's the people who've booked who are super stoked and excited (and causing us no trouble whatsoever) that remind us why we chose a DW in the first place.

AmyKH - OMG your flowers are absolutely amazing! Who the hell would ever think to put green orchids with red tulips?? Seriously you have such an eye for these things - how and why are you in software sales?!?!?!

I have about 4 friends who are SUPER excited for Mexico and every time I talk to them all they do is gush over everything. We all need to assign a couple people like that to call when we feel down about the whole DW thing.

I hope everyone is doing better today :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
AmyKH - OMG your flowers are absolutely amazing! Who the hell would ever think to put green orchids with red tulips?? Seriously you have such an eye for these things - how and why are you in software sales?!?!?!

I have about 4 friends who are SUPER excited for Mexico and every time I talk to them all they do is gush over everything. We all need to assign a couple people like that to call when we feel down about the whole DW thing.

I hope everyone is doing better today :-)
Thank you!!! They are fuschia tulips :) I can't take all the credit, I had inspirations of course. Man software sales, just pays the bills =) I can't wait for FI to make enough money so I can go back to my sewing and crafting and hopefully make money doing that one day!

That's a good idea, I am doing better, I am going to turn this week around :)

Quote:
I got my proof pix for my real touch flowers:
Amy, they are gorgeous!!

Taylor, awesome job on getting so much stuff done--I need to start kicking it into high gear!!

I understand what everyone else is going through. I had someone last night joke that they will need to take out a mortgage on their house in order to attend my wedding--I know he was just playing around, but it just makes me feel guilty, like I shouldn't have done a DW. But I keep reminding myself this is what I have wanted my whole life, and the people who come are super-excited about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
Amy, they are gorgeous!!

Taylor, awesome job on getting so much stuff done--I need to start kicking it into high gear!!

I understand what everyone else is going through. I had someone last night joke that they will need to take out a mortgage on their house in order to attend my wedding--I know he was just playing around, but it just makes me feel guilty, like I shouldn't have done a DW. But I keep reminding myself this is what I have wanted my whole life, and the people who come are super-excited about it.
Thank you!!!

I know what you mean, we need to stick to our guns and once it's all said and done, people will be THANKING us, I guarantee it. I know I'm overly sensative because my blood, sweat and tears has gone into my wedding and people saying anything negative about it hurts. Someone asked me the other day how many guests we were looking at coming and I said around 40 and his response was, that's IT?! I was like, YOU try getting 40 people to take a vacation together at the same time!!!!

Quote:
A I had someone last night joke that they will need to take out a mortgage on their house in order to attend my wedding--
Quote:
Someone asked me the other day how many guests we were looking at coming and I said around 40 and his response was, that's IT?! I was like, YOU try getting 40 people to take a vacation together at the same time!!!!
Oh my god that is so obnoxious!!!! But you know what, people don't realize how sensitive we get about our weddings. Its shocking to me as well the things people will say, but I am sorry to say I might have been one of those people "just kidding around" and not aware of how sensitive a subject it is before I was engaged.... For guests it is honestly like your annual vacation - so of course its expensive if you compare it to just a wedding!

And I have never been to a DW before but every single person I have spoken to has said that it was the most fun they have ever had.

I actually might start planning vacations annually for my friends and family b/c I know how awesome this vacation wedding is going to be :)

Not to mention how COOL DW brides are!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Yes! My brother is the one for me. And oddly enough, my friends who aren't going. They're more excited than some of my guests!

Quote:
Oh isn't that obnoxious? I've gotten that too. Just little flippant comments people make and don't realize how much they affect us. Like, "Everyone's making sacrifices to come..." I want to say to them that coming to the wedding was a choice and not an obligation!

Like amyb said, I feel I may be guilty of the same crime. But now that I know and have been through it, I will not make that mistake again. What gets me is the people who are married and have been through it but still make those comments...

Quote:
I was like, YOU try getting 40 people to take a vacation together at the same time!!!!
Hahaha, YES! I say that all the time. YOU try planning a vacation for two families!!!! So true and people just have no idea.

Quote:
I have downloaded the symbolic ceremony script that AmyB posted a few months ago, and after reading through it, it is NOT be and FI at all....can we do our own script, since it's just going to be symbolic? And will the minister still perform it?
Oh yeah - I changed the whole thing! That was just a sample - something to work from. I think I changed 90% of it :)