Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B View Post
We included our photographers in everything since we brought them with us, we wanted them to feel like part of our group. If you are using someone at the resort i would say you don't have to feed them, they should know to eat before they come and shoot.

I used one of the resorts photographers and I did NOT feed them. He came, shot pics and left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B View Post
Sammy, if you are getting the silver package or above the sand ceremony is included.

Sammy< we did both sand and HAND ceremony. My favvvvv part of ceremony was the hand ceremony! There was not a dry face in the crowd, everyone thought it was soo sweet...
We had a family member read it to include her in the ceremony. The whole ceremony total was less than 30mins! Sooo quick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
Sammy< we did both sand and HAND ceremony. My favvvvv part of ceremony was the hand ceremony! There was not a dry face in the crowd, everyone thought it was soo sweet...
We had a family member read it to include her in the ceremony. The whole ceremony total was less than 30mins! Sooo quick.
What photographer did you use? Also, what is the hand ceremony?

I am hoping to have more time tomorrow to catch up on this thread. I have so much to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
panic panic panic....

BD shoot is on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!! keep going through waves of being really excited and then waves of panic...guess which one I'm going through now?! lol

and hen night (think you guys call it something else!) is in 3 weeks....can't wait but I can't even remember the last time I got drunk. I'm seriously thinking I need to practice drinking before then or I'm going to be a state before we've even got to the club!! and don't know what to wear!! argh! something else to sort out!! lol

HAPPY FRIDAY LADIES!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear all about it!! You girls are really making me want to do a BD shoot. I think if I loss a few lbs, I may want to. I have spring break in a few weeks so I am hoping to get a few things done and hit the gym.

Thanks for all the great advice on writing our vows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Eeeek my ticker is now in days!!!
How exciting Taylor!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
wooooo! wedding band delivered today....and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
YAAAA! Wedding bands make things seem more official.

I'll try and post a pic later on :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
ok, lets see if this works:

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Love the shoes Megan. They will look great on you.

This is my first multi-quote.

Hi girls - just got back after 3 days in Chicago and 2 nights in NYC. One of my BMs turned 30 and my other BM flew in and she had a rockin party weekend. I am in detox mode til my bachelorette/hen night in 2weeks!

Meghan, your shoes are great! They look really high - you better practice walking in them - or are you a high heel person normally?

Crista - wow, your BM sending you a text. Awful. It sounds like you have a really good FI though, I love how supportive he was of you.

And regarding all the fighting w/ FIs - I do not know a single couple who did not fight a lot leading up to their wedding. Some were one day horrible fights like my friends FI who got mad she was on stage at a strip club at her bachelorette party - to my sister fighting about money for weeks leading up the wedding --- so I have kinda been expecting it. smile67.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I have a bridesmaid that was the first to RSVP and book and has been telling me about all the payments she made, only has one left. Booked her flights for super cheap months ago then had to cancel her flights as she booked them for the wrong days... forgot to rebook and now the flights are MORE than double and she's broke. She now has no idea if she's even coming.

Let's just say I have wracked up a whole new list of peoples weddings I will NOT be attending. Her wedding is a destination for me, NY, which is more expensive than Mexico which I was helping her plan. If she bails on me, guess who's not going to hers.
omg....seriously what is wrong with peoplehuh.gif well, I hope you're rising above it and not stressing about something that you can't control...we all need to stay calm! there's enough other things much more worth stressing about!

but I LOVE that last line 'If she bails on me, guess who's not going to hers' - that's the best way to look at it! good for you :)

Quote:
Oh you're going to have SO much fun girl, don't even worry! I'd start drinking now if I were you :) You should have a glass of wine for your BD shoot, it got me in such a warm and playful mood it was great.

Bachelorette party! How exciting, mine is apparentally all planned and whatnot. This is the only thing I made a request for, I wanted to go to a club and party in Cancun so I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. I've been searching for a dress, it's hard!!
ah thanks hun, but it's been a bit tainted sad.gif got a reply from my photog on Friday, sorting some details out, and I'd said how much my friends were looking forward to it...then I get an email back saying I can't bring anyone with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!??!

after calming down and having the weekend to think it over, I've decided not to do anything about it (yet) as I don't want to start a row with someone who I NEED to feel comfortable around and with on Wednesday. I'm annoyed though as when I was booking with her I had to change the dates and explained it was because my friend wasn't free then, so she knew then about me bringing someone.

sooooooo.... that means I have to drive myself there which then means I can't have a drink!!! arrrggghhh!! still, I'm sure it will all be fine anyway, just annoying it's not working out how I thought it would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momichele View Post
Can't wait to hear all about it!! You girls are really making me want to do a BD shoot. I think if I loss a few lbs, I may want to. I have spring break in a few weeks so I am hoping to get a few things done and hit the gym.
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!! lol

Quote:
friday.gif <---- imagine all us BDW girls able to go out for cocktails on Friday, I think we would all be getting hammered too often, LOL :)
oh god could you imagine!! I'd be smashed every Friday if I was going out with all you girls! we'd have a proper laugh though :) friday.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post
Girls, thank you so much for the support and kind words. I'm better off, it sucks, but perhaps it was fate. I'm closing the door and I know a window will open soon enough and I know everything will turn out great. It's crazy the way things happen but things always happen for a reason.

Now if only we can get my MOH and my FI's best man to get married....
well said you! I am also a believer in 'everything happens for a reason'

Good luck...it's only her that's losing anything, and missing out.

omg....seriously what is wrong with peoplehuh.gif well, I hope you're rising above it and not stressing about something that you can't control...we all need to stay calm! there's enough other things much more worth stressing about!

but I LOVE that last line 'If she bails on me, guess who's not going to hers' - that's the best way to look at it! good for you :)

ah thanks hun, but it's been a bit tainted sad.gif got a reply from my photog on Friday, sorting some details out, and I'd said how much my friends were looking forward to it...then I get an email back saying I can't bring anyone with me!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!??!

after calming down and having the weekend to think it over, I've decided not to do anything about it (yet) as I don't want to start a row with someone who I NEED to feel comfortable around and with on Wednesday. I'm annoyed though as when I was booking with her I had to change the dates and explained it was because my friend wasn't free then, so she knew then about me bringing someone.

sooooooo.... that means I have to drive myself there which then means I can't have a drink!!! arrrggghhh!! still, I'm sure it will all be fine anyway, just annoying it's not working out how I thought it would.

oh god could you imagine!! I'd be smashed every Friday if I was going out with all you girls! we'd have a proper laugh though :) friday.gif

QUOTE]

Yeah I've calmed down but I'm still pretty upset about the whole thing, I'm majorly regretting my DW at the moment but, it is what it is.

Oh no! I'd email your photog back and ask her if you can just bring one friend as you need help into your outfits and it would make you a lot more comfortable to have someone there. Just ask very nicely, it never hurts to ask!

Oh I know, we'd be so smashed every Friday but we'd be able to laugh off our week and move on :)

It's that time again girls, I was oh so not a superstar this week, it's been rough and now I need to seriously buckle down:

STARTING Monday, March 8th 2010 ENDING Friday, March 19th 2010

Please let me know what you got done and give me your new list of to-do's for the next 2 weeks!

KittenHeart (Amy) to doâ€s:

1. Have first dance lesson - DONE

2. Receive back final BD book, approve and pay - DONE

3. Get final 3 guests booked and get travel info and flight arrival times – Theyâ€re lagging

4. Pay and receive shoe clips – Received proof pix this morning, FABULOUS!

5. Pay and receive hair fascinator – Still not done

6. Italian family side wants to throw me AHR… - Gave my cousin the go ahead!

7. Send international passports and others - DONE

8. Have first alteration fitting - DONE

9. Visit tux places in person, pick out boys outfits and let them know - DONE

10. Complete list of must plays/do not plays and songs for DJ – Not done

11. Find out vase sizes and buy floating candles and string lights – Still waiting to hear back on vase sizes

12. Create and print out reserved seating signs for ceremony & drink for ceremony – Not done

13. Put ribbon through bird cards – Not done

14. Print at home, common Spanish phrases, reception drink & cigar signs, numbers and other sign – Not done

15. Create hangover kit sticker, print, cut and stick – make instructions – BM not done designing, should finish today

16. Buy frames for pictures and signage – Not done

17. Buy more OOT bag stuff - Nope

18. Complete 2 more weeks of P90X – Only one week barely

19. Get TTD outfit for FI – pants, tie and white shirt; get wedding slacks hemmed, decide on jacket – Not done

AmyBermuda to doâ€s:

1) Finish up Ceremony details

2) Update addresses in spreadsheet

3) Review Excursions for accuracy; arrange for final payments

4) Figure out theme - considering love birds & tropical flowers...

5) Keep up w/ running program & lose another 2-3 lbs

6) Finalize/negotiate deal w/ Karisma on wedding specials

Taylorwd's To Do's:

1. Put together Day Of Emergency Kit

2. Decide on guest book

3. Finish writing ceremony

4. Find something blue! (shoe decor most likely)

5. Purchase sand art for the kids

6. Purchase sand ceremony supplies

7. Decorate flower girl basket

8. Purchase hair accessories

9. Find maracas

10. Finish menu/drink cards

11. Put together grandparents' photos in frames

12. Reception playlist

13. Get paperwork together for onsite meeting

14. Get a marriage license!

15. Have a rockin' BD shoot!!

Meghanâ€s to doâ€s:

1. Still need to get thank you cards out

2. Find shoes for Matt

3. Figure out Centerpieces

4. Finalize music

5. Second last dress fitting

Renee's To-Do list!

1. Finish the menus and programs on the computer--I don't want to print them yet in case they change, lol

2. Figure out my cake topper

3. Trial up-do with my veil/flowers

4. Take dress in for alterations (I need to get it hemmed and bustled)

5. Start working on ceremony script & vows

6. Work on music selection

7. Lose 2 more pounds

8. Ensure group payments have been made by our deadline of March 26

Michele's to do:

1.) Finish center pieces

2.) Pick up dress

3.) Order shoes

4.) Figure out what to wear under my dress

5.) Still lose 10 lbs. - I need to get my a** moving

Cristaâ€s To Do's:

1. Work Out

2. Work on web site

3. Wait for invitations, patiently of course...

4. Start finding stuff for OOT bags

5. Start my shopping list for US shopping trip at the end of the month.

Katie's to-do's:

- decide on songs for ceremony

- FI to finish ordering his TTD suit

- WORK OUT and diet (maybe not the diet bit...may just try to eat a little less! lol)

- get black basque and LBD for BD photoshoot

- try on all BD outfits to make sure I'm happy

- look for and get BM shoes

- get flowergirls to the shops to buy their dresses, shoes and hairbands

- order my shoes

- research and try to find as cheap as possible guest signing frame for Mexico

Lindz to doâ€s:

1) ORDER dress

2) Bridesmaids dresses

3) Figure out what I want to do for invitations! anyone have any suggestions?

4) Get my passport...I know, I know.

5) Help my mom with dress

6) Send out email to bridesmaids/groomsmen about booking by April 15th!

7) Order wedding shoes (this has been on my list for months...inexcusable)

FI added a few people to our list...send out remaining STD's...once again, inexcusable

9) Book engagement photos/BD shoot (She has openings in April and May....can I get in tip top shape in 2 months? Is that even possible? Amy, help!)

10) Crack down on my diet/workout. This traveling is killing me!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Yeah I've calmed down but I'm still pretty upset about the whole thing, I'm majorly regretting my DW at the moment but, it is what it is.
Amy, I was sooo stressed before my wedding that on numerous occassions I debated cancelling it and just eloping. Actually if people hadn't put down deposits I'm pretty sure that's what would have happened lol. BUT, even though I'm still feeling hurt by a lot of people, I have NEVER regretted doing a DW. Honestly, now that I've done it, I wouldn't even consider something at home. And for those idiots causing you stress.... you won't miss them if they don't end up coming. I didn't even miss the fact that we had NO parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles.... it didn't matter and still doesn't. Don't worry, I'm positive you'll feel the same way :)