Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Sure! I used Chris Schmitt Photography, he's a BDW vendor.

Here's the link to his blog, that's one of my BD photos to give you an idea What to give the guy who has everything? A Budoir Photoshoot | Chris Schmitt Photography Blog

When you contact him, let him know that Amy Fitch sent you and you are my BDW friend, he knows me, I bug him all the time :) He ended up doing this shoot for me for free, I'm just paying for the book.

He did our engagement photos as well and is traveling to Mexico for no charge, he's great to work with and I highly recommend him. Here are some of our engagement photos: Union Station Engagement Pictures | Chris Schmitt Photography Blog

Yeah sure! When I returned I'll do an inventory of what I have left over and let you know, we could grab coffee (or a drink) and you can ask me 1,000 questions if you want friday.gif

Ah yes, taking the full day to knock out some wedding stuff does feel great! That's cool you're a publicist, I imagine you must be very busy all the time!
You are AMAZING! And wow that's an amazing deal on the photos. Being in the industry I am in, I work with a ton of photogs but I recently had a photog friend shot my pregnancy photos for next to nothing so I'd feel bad asking her again. Hmm...

Oh you girls are making me feel really behind. Because we had a baby in July it took us much longer to get the wedding plans in order. We didn't decide on AS until late January and our STD which was sent out the beginning of February. We already have 20+ booked but honestly expect up to 60 more. AHHH. So much for a small wedding.

I wasn't planning to send the formal invite out until May. Am I waiting too long?

I must do everything backwards because I bought my dress before everything else. I went to a sample store just for fun and they had my dream dress for 70% off and it only needs minor alterations. I had to take it.

So far I've been trying to get my theme together but so much is dependant on budget. And the more responses I get from Tiffany my WC, the less I think I can afford. Sigh. So I start from the drawing board again.

I do know that I want the wedding to have a vintage romance feel. I found a great lace aisle runner at save-on-crafts.com that I am thinking about getting. I was thinking of hanging antique picture frames from the wood beams over the Sky Deck. Thinking about doing the decorations for the Sky Deck myself as well. I found baby's breath that's been died deep purple and some other that looks shiney gold/silver. Thinking about getting antique planter and filling with the dyed flowers, placing them every other row.

Haven't decided on brides maids dresses yet. I would really love to find something on sale at anthropologie or a place like that.(Again, think vintage romance.) But I haven't seen anything I liked yet.

Oh boy. I think that I am in trouble. Not even sure what to do next. Guess I should google a wedding planning timeline and hop to it. :)

Hey, Erin! I've got a question for you about your website. I see that you use weddingwindow.com and so do we! Isn't it a fabulous site? Anyway, I was curious about your url. Yours is just brentanderin.com while for ours it's 'ournames'.weddingwindow.com

How'd you work it so that you don't have to have the 'weddingwindow' part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
You are AMAZING! And wow that's an amazing deal on the photos. Being in the industry I am in, I work with a ton of photogs but I recently had a photog friend shot my pregnancy photos for next to nothing so I'd feel bad asking her again. Hmm...
Oh man I wish I had an Amy Fitch live near me - you're so lucky Amanda!

I had a friend do my engagement photos - he came to our engagement party 30 mins early and we took them then. Nothing too fancy, but I wanted something done. Could you add photos to an event or something so its not like they are going too far out of their way? I think friends like to offer their craft like that. Like I feel good offering insurance advice to my friends & family (not as cool as pix obviously) b/c thats what I do for work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandamarieb View Post
Oh you girls are making me feel really behind. Because we had a baby in July it took us much longer to get the wedding plans in order. We didn't decide on AS until late January and our STD which was sent out the beginning of February. We already have 20+ booked but honestly expect up to 60 more. AHHH. So much for a small wedding.

I wasn't planning to send the formal invite out until May. Am I waiting too long?

I must do everything backwards because I bought my dress before everything else. I went to a sample store just for fun and they had my dream dress for 70% off and it only needs minor alterations. I had to take it.

So far I've been trying to get my theme together but so much is dependant on budget. And the more responses I get from Tiffany my WC, the less I think I can afford. Sigh. So I start from the drawing board again.

I do know that I want the wedding to have a vintage romance feel. I found a great lace aisle runner at save-on-crafts.com that I am thinking about getting. I was thinking of hanging antique picture frames from the wood beams over the Sky Deck. Thinking about doing the decorations for the Sky Deck myself as well. I found baby's breath that's been died deep purple and some other that looks shiney gold/silver. Thinking about getting antique planter and filling with the dyed flowers, placing them every other row.

Haven't decided on brides maids dresses yet. I would really love to find something on sale at anthropologie or a place like that.(Again, think vintage romance.) But I haven't seen anything I liked yet.

Oh boy. I think that I am in trouble. Not even sure what to do next. Guess I should google a wedding planning timeline and hop to it. :)
You still have lots of time!! May sounds just fine for sending out your invitations.

For timelines, I used the book The Knot Guide to Destination Weddings. It truly was a lifesaver for me when I was just starting out. I read it cover to cover! It's filled with helpful information about pretty much everything and has 10 or so pages of timelines.

I'd say you're pretty on track for being 7ish months out. And finding your dress first is not doing it backwards! For many brides it's the most difficult part so good for you finding your perfect dress at such a bargain! You need the dress as early as possible so that you can start thinking about shoes, jewelry, and veils.

Your theme sounds gorgeous and it seems like you already have pretty good ideas about what you want to do for decorations. I'd say you're sittin' pretty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
You still have lots of time!! May sounds just fine for sending out your invitations.

For timelines, I used the book The Knot Guide to Destination Weddings. It truly was a lifesaver for me when I was just starting out. I read it cover to cover! It's filled with helpful information about pretty much everything and has 10 or so pages of timelines.

I'd say you're pretty on track for being 7ish months out. And finding your dress first is not doing it backwards! For many brides it's the most difficult part so good for you finding your perfect dress at such a bargain! You need the dress as early as possible so that you can start thinking about shoes, jewelry, and veils.

Your theme sounds gorgeous and it seems like you already have pretty good ideas about what you want to do for decorations. I'd say you're sittin' pretty!
You're very kind. wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Wow 5 weeks! That is motivation to get everything done! Then you can focus on packing and beauty treatments.

Speaking of, Lolo must be due back soon, right??

I am in shock b/c I realize I leave in 11 weeks for Mexico! 2 months plus 2 weeks sounds so much longer!!!!

And I stepped on the scale this morning and am down a total of 14.2 pounds - which makes my goal 10.8 pounds away! That is so motivating!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Hey ladies, what's your Something Blue?

I'm struggling with this one. I'm not wearing a garter so I can't fall back on that one. My dress is too form-fitting and it would show through the material (silk).
14.2 lbs is great. You are more then half way there. Keep up the hard work. I wasn't planning on wearing a garter either but I have not thought that far ahead about something blue. Maybe you can put something small in your flowers.