Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by renee1811 View Post
Yay, Tiffany just got back to me and confirmed that my Set Menu is still the same! AmyKH, we are doing the same menu--yummy!! :)

I'm getting SOOO excited! It's been cold and rainy down here, and I am counting down the days until I am laying out on the beach with cool drink in my hand, and my husband (it's going to be weird to say husband!) beside me!
Fantastic!!

It's been dreary in Austin this winter, too. I'm so jealous of amybermuda living in Bermuda! I am definitely ready for some Mexican sunshine. We may just not come back! It seems every time FI and I travel out of the country, we always come back to the States 100% sure we're leaving it all behind to go open a B&B in a foreign country, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I still have a lot left to do, it's daunting, I feel behind! How is everyone else doing?
I have a To Do list a mile long at the moment. Just tying up odd and ends. I have spring break off in a couple weeks, and I've decided that come hell or high water, I will get everything done that week! I want to be able to enjoy the last 3 weeks before we leave, so if it's not done by then I'm going to let it go.

At least that's what I say now...

This is off topic but we just had the best, most productive conversation with Fabio this morning. Where oh where has he been all my life?!

Right now I am in TA hell - again! My TA told my bestest oldest friend that she did not want to work with her and would not complete her reservation! OMG I am not kidding. My friend may have been a little rude, but the TA is so inept and stupid at her job. Anyways, I am having my Step Mom call the hotel (she is Latino so I thought fluent spanish might help) and see what would happen if this girl just shows up - which would make 1 reservation for 1 person now 2 people. I dont think it'll be a big deal - she can just pay then - does anyone know?

Anyways, I need to call my TA and tell her that since she will not work with my friend she needs to refund her deposit. Waiting to hear what the hotel says.

Can you believe it! UGH

Oh and the winter has been crap here too! Gale force winds are expected for the rest of the week - yes its low 60s - but the wind with 80% humidity makes it feel really cold. I drive a scooter to work and almost get blown over! LOL

I think the only thing I am stressing about is my dress. I have to pick one of the 2 or find one off the rack in one day. I am sure it'll be fine, but everything else on my to do list I feel like I could leave un-completed and the wedding would be great.

I have my To Do list on an excel spreadsheet and have it categorized and due dates. It has kept me sane.... Oh besides the hotel selling out and my TA refusing to serve my guests.... hahahahahhaha

Quote:
I still have a lot left to do, it's daunting, I feel behind! How is everyone else doing?
I am feeling overwhelmed at this point! It's just all these little things that just keep adding up, and in between work and school, I have not had the time to devote to taking care of the details. I have tried to delegate to my FI, but I have learned it is easier to just do it myself, lol. Saves me a headache in the end!

Quote:
My TA told my bestest oldest friend that she did not want to work with her and would not complete her reservation! OMG I am not kidding. My friend may have been a little rude, but the TA is so inept and stupid at her job.
How the heck can a TA refuse to work with someone?! That is complete BS. Some TAs seem to be on a completely different planet than us....I'm trying to imagine the look on my boss's face if i told him I didn't want to work with one of my students, lol.smile35.gif

who does that?! refuse service!! omg what a terrible person...ur wedding will be amazing though and ur friend will get there!! im sure the hotel wont mind adding the cost!!!

ps i just spoke to Fabio...the menu for 2010 that is up only shows the pick and chose not the set menus which are still available and will be sent to brides when they book and the prices are relatively the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
I have a To Do list a mile long at the moment. Just tying up odd and ends. I have spring break off in a couple weeks, and I've decided that come hell or high water, I will get everything done that week! I want to be able to enjoy the last 3 weeks before we leave, so if it's not done by then I'm going to let it go.

At least that's what I say now...

This is off topic but we just had the best, most productive conversation with Fabio this morning. Where oh where has he been all my life?!
My list keeps GROWING too! Why is this! All these little details I am just thinking about keep popping up!

Lucky, I wish I had spring break! Instead my life is work, working out, wedding stuff and errands... oh eat and sleep.

I've never spoke to him! Only an email exchange.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Right now I am in TA hell - again! My TA told my bestest oldest friend that she did not want to work with her and would not complete her reservation! OMG I am not kidding. My friend may have been a little rude, but the TA is so inept and stupid at her job. Anyways, I am having my Step Mom call the hotel (she is Latino so I thought fluent spanish might help) and see what would happen if this girl just shows up - which would make 1 reservation for 1 person now 2 people. I dont think it'll be a big deal - she can just pay then - does anyone know?

Anyways, I need to call my TA and tell her that since she will not work with my friend she needs to refund her deposit. Waiting to hear what the hotel says.

Can you believe it! UGH

Oh and the winter has been crap here too! Gale force winds are expected for the rest of the week - yes its low 60s - but the wind with 80% humidity makes it feel really cold. I drive a scooter to work and almost get blown over! LOL

I think the only thing I am stressing about is my dress. I have to pick one of the 2 or find one off the rack in one day. I am sure it'll be fine, but everything else on my to do list I feel like I could leave un-completed and the wedding would be great.

I have my To Do list on an excel spreadsheet and have it categorized and due dates. It has kept me sane.... Oh besides the hotel selling out and my TA refusing to serve my guests.... hahahahahhaha
Wow... that's really shocking. What I would do is call my TA personally and smooth her over a little bit and maybe apologize for your friend and REMIND her gently that she is working for YOU and YOU need her to book her friend. Then tell you friend she's causing you uneeded stress with her lip! haha! These two should be copecetic for you Amy, it's your day and their unneccessry drama isn't cool.

Why do you need to pick another dress? I like the dresses you picked, I can only remember what the first on looks like though. Are you looking for another option?