Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

Hi girls,

I cant believe Andrea is gone, so Amy you must be leaving soon too and Lolo under a month!!! Time is flying girls - I thought this time would never come!! I will have nothing but good thoughts for perfect weather, tear jerking speeches, and the best music to groove to, and the most memorable weddings for each of you.

My To Do's:

1) Confirm Excursion #s and pay deposit (f/u with non responders this weekend)

2) Finalize Gift Registries and post info on wedding website

3) Last items for OOT bags: immodium, advil, drammamine, Purell, bermuda honey

4) Lose 2.5 more pounds - total of 15 then - and 10 more to go :)

My own personal TO DO is to do my taxes this weekend. Happy Valentines Day to myself :-)

Hope you guys have a great week - I am MIA until Saturday with all of my client meetings and dinners. I barely have time to breathe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
So the pix aren't great by any means but you get the jist.
You look great in this dress. I love it - its such a cute style and totally different from your main wedding dress - which will be nice to have both in pictures!!!

You have lost a ton of weight - and you were super skinny before too! When do you do your fittings with your #1 wedding dress? You are for sure going to need to get it taken in!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyhawk View Post
Thanks! I am still trying to figure out a photographer, what do you girls suggest? I thought about doing the cheapest package the resort offers for the actual ceremony and then using a photographer in the area to do pictures before the wedding. What are your thoughts? If I were to do that, are there photographers you would recommend?
Sammy, your choices are a bit different than mine since I'm at AB and not AS. But, the policy is the same in that they limit you to their photogs or you have to bring someone from outside Mexico. We opted for the latter and chose Andrew Jordan Photography. You can find him on BDW as GroomsArePeopleToo. Of course, we think he's fabulous! A bonus with him is that he has accommodations in Puerto Morelos. We're paying the $500 outside vendor fee instead of having him stay at the resort. It's the cheaper of the two options since he already has accommodations.

Good luck! It's so important to choose a photographer that fits your style and budget! I'm sure the other ladies have lots to share on this as well.

Quote:
Hi girls!

Just thought I'd share my TTD dress I got from China with you girls. It was after the Superbowl on Sunday when these pictures were taken. 3 patron margaritas and 4 vodka shots later was when we got the brilliant idea for my MOH and I to have a photoshoot in my room, complete with a finger running man video, my laptop for music and just plain old stupidness...

http://bestdestinationwedding.com/fo...ts-here-36700/

So the pix aren't great by any means but you get the jist. I wasn't laced up nicely either but hey, we were seriously jumping around on the bed and I had only one of my Badgley Mischka shoes one :)
OMG, it's gorge!! and you looked like you were having such a good time! love it :) it really suits you.

Quote:
STARTING Monday, January 25th – ENDING Friday, February 5th 2010

Alright ladies! Tell me what you got done and give me your new to do list :)

Katieâ€s to doâ€s:
1. Finish wedding 'brochure'
2. Write and finalize AHR inserts with details/info for guests
3. Send out invites once all of above are complete (!!!)
4. On fitting date, also get shoes, veil & tiara
5. Try & work out what the hell I'm going to do/take for photo shoot!
6. Wedding cake

Katiesâ€s FIâ€s (Chris) to do:â€s
1. Sort out music for ceremony
2. Decide on and put songs on iPod for Mexico reception
3. Put list of songs together for UK DJ that we want played (or not!)
4. Organize transport for all guests coming to Mexico - research costs
5. Book hotel for night of AHR
Sorry Amy....I been slacking!

Katieâ€s to doâ€s:
1. Finish wedding 'brochure' - still doing! debating not doing it! lol
2. Write and finalize AHR inserts with details/info for guests - DONE!
3. Send out invites once all of above are complete (!!!) - DONE!
4. On fitting date, also get shoes, veil & tiara
5. Try & work out what the hell I'm going to do/take for photo shoot!
6. Wedding cake - DONE

4. Organize transport for all guests coming to Mexico - research costs - DONE!
5. Book hotel for night of AHR

NEW TO-DOs:

Katieâ€s to doâ€s:
2. On fitting date, also get shoes, veil & tiara
3. Try & work out what the hell I'm going to do/take for photo shoot!
4. try to decide on theme and/or if we're doing one!
5. sort out decorations for AHR
6. order BM dress when it comes in stock & 2 flowergirl dresses (SOOOOO CUTE!!)

4. Book hotel for night of AHR

I'm not giving him any more things to do!! it's doing my head in! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannepdc View Post
I would check with Tiffany to see what the "current" outside photographer policy is. To use an outside photographer, you have to pay $500 fee or have them stay for 3 nights. I recently booked (yes, I am getting married in less than 3 months! :) ) at the Azul Beach and was told that I could not use anyone that was Mexican-based that was not the "approved" photographers. We could, however, bring in someone from the United States. I am still baffled by this policy - I get the extra fee since they have relationships with certain companies, but I would think they would prefer for us to spend our money locally. We are flying someone in from Ohio - it's a little pricey, but something we decided to do.

Hope that helps!
Suzanne, who are you flying in? Ours is from Ohio too! Andrew Jordan in Cleveland. Is it the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Hi girls,

I cant believe Andrea is gone, so Amy you must be leaving soon too and Lolo under a month!!! Time is flying girls - I thought this time would never come!! I will have nothing but good thoughts for perfect weather, tear jerking speeches, and the best music to groove to, and the most memorable weddings for each of you.

My To Do's:
Amy, What excursion are you doing? How did you find it?
I asked my TA for some options and she only gave me the Loma's travel site. Arrgghhh... I had already found those all on my own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ View Post
Amy, What excursion are you doing? How did you find it?
I asked my TA for some options and she only gave me the Loma's travel site. Arrgghhh... I had already found those all on my own!
We're taking everyone on a sunset catamaran cruise the night before the wedding. Check out ParadiseCatamarans.com

My TA also only gave me Lomas' options so I had to go out on my own to find something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
We're taking everyone on a sunset catamaran cruise the night before the wedding. Check out ParadiseCatamarans.com

My TA also only gave me Lomas' options so I had to go out on my own to find something.
Hi Taylor,
Thanks for the info...
How many people do you have going on the catamaran? How has the company been to deal with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
You look great in this dress. I love it - its such a cute style and totally different from your main wedding dress - which will be nice to have both in pictures!!!

You have lost a ton of weight - and you were super skinny before too! When do you do your fittings with your #1 wedding dress? You are for sure going to need to get it taken in!!!
Thank you!!! Wow, I really think I have actually gained some weight. My upper body is super lean and toned, stomach, not as toned, only on the sides, hips HA! not at all and legs not so much. My dress was actually made to my measurements so we'll see if I'm the same when I go pick it up next week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie_2010 View Post
OMG, it's gorge!! and you looked like you were having such a good time! love it :) it really suits you.
Thanks Katie!! We really did have a good time, Monday was extremely rough, still worked out yesterday though even with a headache :)

Alright the list is complete!

STARTING Monday, February 8th 2010 ENDING Friday, February 19th 2010

We will check in with what is done either as it’s done or every other Friday and start a new list

KittenHeart (Amy) to do’s:

1. Receive envelope liners, affix stamps and SEND OUT INVITES!

2. Call dance place to start lessons

3. Complete 2 more weeks of P90X

4. Choose BD photos for book

5. Finalize font for menu

6. Start making wedding brochure via VistaPrint

7. Italian family side wants to throw me AHR… figure that out!

8. Get last two group booking rooms booked

9. Visit tux places in person, pick out boys outfit

10. Receive wedding dress & shoes

11. Send measurements for shoe clips

12. Buy placecard holders

13. Make MOH tank

14. Finish bridesmaid hair pieces

Thefuturemrslutz (Lindz) to do’s:

1) Order wedding dress

2) Figure out bridesmaid dress situation

3) Start looking at rings

4) Figure out invitation situation

5) Start scheduling BD shoot and engagement photos

6) Order Louboutins for wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolo’s to do’s:

1) Lose 5 more lbs before wedding

2) FI and I working on a slideshow for reception

3) Finish guests travel mugs

4) getting outfits (or lack of..) and props for BD shoot

Crista’s To Do's:

1) Get invites printed

2) Work out!!

3) Research a group excursion

4) Try to figure out reception options

5) Figure out color scheme - originally was going with a blue but now that my BM dresses are now hot pink.

Renee’s to do’s:

1. Get brochures printed!

2. Mail off brochures and luggage tags

3. KEEP WORKING OUT!

5. Finalize all wedding decisions with FI (I'll wear something sexy and bribe him to sit down for 30 minutes, lol)

6. Submit invoice to Tiffany for wedding decisions

7. Start buying things for OOT Bags (ooh, I found cute bags that I bought at the Dollar Tree!)

8. Order personalized mugs

9. Order raffia fans

Jplovesme’s to do list:

1. Finalize guest list (full names and addresses)

2. Sign Contract with Resort

3. Site visit in April/May!! woo hoo!

4. Find a dress (going to my first appointment next month!)

5. STDs

AmyBermuda to do’s:

2) Finalize Gift Registries and post info on wedding website

3) Last items for OOT bags: Imodium, Advil, Dramamine, Purell, Bermuda honey

4) Lose 2.5 more pounds - total of 15 then - and 10 more to go :)

Meghan's to do's:

Katie’s to do’s:

2. On fitting date, also get shoes, veil & tiara

3. Try & work out what the hell I'm going to do/take for photo shoot!

4. Try to decide on theme and/or if we're doing one!

5. Sort out decorations for AHR

6. Order BM dress when it comes in stock & 2 flowergirl dresses (SOOOOO CUTE!!)

Katies’s FI’s (Chris) to do:’s

4. Book hotel for night of AHR