Photo

Am I the only one??

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Denise40

Denise40
  • 407 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:52 PM

I know it has been only a little over 2 weeks since our vow renewal, but I am going crazy waiting for my professional photos and video!! How do you all make it through this? I am so anxious. I keep checking my email and snail mail waiting and wondering. Am I the only one?? I need help.

#2 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:18 PM

haha no. I was a such a mess waiting for them. I'm an overly impatient person to begin with. BUT when they do come, it's sooo fun. I sat for HOURS with my DH looking at them all. It's worth the wait. :) You get to relive it all over again.
      Happily married since 2008

#3 BePhoto

BePhoto
      • 202 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:35 PM

lol....... this is the reason I try to ask my brides when they are getting back from their honeymoon -- I like to try to get them done by the time they return. - It doesnt always work that way, but its nice when it does!

-- The only problem.......... when you do get them, it really does take HOURS just to go thru them all.

Then........ you realize your going to have to go thru them all again and decide on album photos!! :)

#4 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
        • 1,798 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:48 PM

I hear ya! I swear it took forever! We waited 5 weeks and some brides have to wait 3 months.

#5 Kelly C

Kelly C
          • 2,051 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:36 PM

This is the exact reason I am bringing my photographer with us. He is right down the street. I am NOT a patient person with some things and it would make me crazy.
            Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#6 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:40 PM

lol, I know what you mean, I kept emailing my photographers to see when they would come....think I bothered them a bit lol

#7 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
              • 81 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by 2008bride
                This is the exact reason I am bringing my photographer with us. He is right down the street. I am NOT a patient person with some things and it would make me crazy.
                LOL - stalker!

We typically try to get them done in 2-3 weeks, but it really depends on how busy we are at the time and how many photos there are. If we have a full eight hour, full day wedding, we usually have about 1,500 photos to sort through when we're done.

That's why I always have to laugh when someone says "they want $4,000 for eight hours of coverage - that's $500 an hour!" Ha, I wish!

Did your Photographer give you an estimate on how long it would take. And did they at least give you a sneak peek by posting a few on their blog or something??

#8 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
                • 1,881 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:11 PM

i imagine i will be the same way
                  http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
                  February 14, 2009

#9 Denise40

Denise40
                  • 407 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:37 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by COFPhoto
                    LOL - stalker!

We typically try to get them done in 2-3 weeks, but it really depends on how busy we are at the time and how many photos there are. If we have a full eight hour, full day wedding, we usually have about 1,500 photos to sort through when we're done.

That's why I always have to laugh when someone says "they want $4,000 for eight hours of coverage - that's $500 an hour!" Ha, I wish!

Did your Photographer give you an estimate on how long it would take. And did they at least give you a sneak peek by posting a few on their blog or something??

Yes he did, he said about 3 weeks. LOL, I am just an impaitent person. Nope, no sneak peaks. I will try and keep myself occupied and try not to think about it.

Nah, that's not going to work.

#10 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
                    • 81 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:41 PM

No sneak peeks?!! WTH! No wonder you're so antsy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users