Thanks so much for sharing your template!! I just created ours, except I ordered the plastic tags and loops from clearenvelopes.com. One pack of 10 tags for $3.60 and a pack of 10 loops for $2.80, which is great for smaller guest lists.

http://www.clearenvelopes.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=luggage

The shipping was fast...and they even threw in a few extra tags and loops :) (I think it was a mistake, but we had a few extra people RSVP that we didn't expect, so its perfect!!). These tags are a bit bigger than what the template fits, so we printed the front page and back page on separate pages (using 80 lb paper) and then cut out a larger piece of darker blue paper (leftover from our passport invites) to put between the two pieces to create a border. This makes it a little thicker (since I didn't use cardstock) and fills up the whole space. 

Thank you again, Rebecca, for helping me create this with your wonderful template and instructions! :) :)

Very cute!  I want to make these for luggage tags and also another for my OOT bags that guests can keep their room key and money in at the pool and beach!

This is a great idea. I am also thinking of the travel theme for the wedding, so may use this one to create either the name tags or to add it to the wedding presents for the guests in the survival kit.