Originally Posted by nolacruiser6 View Post

Great info, are most people sending these out prior to the wedding or are you including them in the OOT bags??? 

Most of my clients (and us, too) send them prior to the wedding with a brochure or newsletter with general information on the location, what to pack, etc.  I think the nicest thing about the luggage tags is they help your guests recognize each other as they are at the airport or standing in the customs & immigration lines, so having them before they travel is a bonus.

That is what I am thinking, if I was a guest I sure would want it before I went on the trip:)  Thanks for the advice!

Originally Posted by becks View Post

Most of my clients (and us, too) send them prior to the wedding with a brochure or newsletter with general information on the location, what to pack, etc.  I think the nicest thing about the luggage tags is they help your guests recognize each other as they are at the airport or standing in the customs & immigration lines, so having them before they travel is a bonus.

these are so cute! i love the "luggage tag" running border around the edges!  it looks great and you did a wonderful job w/ the sizing of everything since it all lined up perfectly!  good for you for taking on such a big chore...they turned out to be GREAT!