Sign in to follow this  
amyh

Help me pick my bouquet!

My WC sent me pricing info and descriptions of the bouquets I sent her. I really, really wanted a bouquet of calla lillies, but she says they are very expensive. So these are my options. Below is a pic of a single green anthirium which my MOH's will be carrying. TIA!Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

amy, i assume those prices are in MX pesos.

i honestly like C the best but since you want callas, i like option A. i say that because i think your bouquet should be simple since your dress has a lot of detail.

I say go for the calla lillies if that's what you really want. i think they're gorgeous too!

OMG I love A! It's sort of calla-ish, completely beautiful and unlike other bouquets I've seen. It's simple & classic, and screams Mexico to me. And like Maura I think it will compliment your snazzy dress beautifully!!

Edited: I just looked at the pic of your MOH's flower and A really looks great with that as well!

I was tied between B and D and ended going with B. I love roses to begin with (mine was all roses), and then adding the callas and gardenias is just gorgeous plus I bet it will smell awesome.