• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 milejilo

milejilo
  • 313 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mhoudek
    Those were great reviews!! When I did my site visit I originally thought I wanted Azul and it was WAY TOO QUIET as you said! We actually ended up choosing in the town of Playa because everything was just a little too quiet for our crazy crew!! :)
    We loved playa... lots of fun. we had dinner at casa de agua, fabulous... and really good fish tacos at basico..we're definitely going to plan a night out in playa for our wedding week. So where's your wedding?

#32 milejilo

milejilo
    • 313 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 08:03 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by mhoudek
      Those were great reviews!! When I did my site visit I originally thought I wanted Azul and it was WAY TOO QUIET as you said! We actually ended up choosing in the town of Playa because everything was just a little too quiet for our crazy crew!! :)
      We loved playa... lots of fun. we had dinner at casa de agua, fabulous... and really good fish tacos at basico..we're definitely going to plan a night out in playa for our wedding week. So where's your wedding?

#33 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
      • 259 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

Thank you so much for the reviews and pictures!!! Did you decide on a resort yet?

#34 milejilo

milejilo
        • 313 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:45 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mtomas5555
          Great pics and reviews! Thanks so much!!
          I am getting married at the Moon Palace on August 11, 2008.
          We're getting married in the Bugambilia gazebo and our wedding dinner is inside at the Steakhouse.
          I am happy to hear that there will be a lot for my guests to do while they are there!!!
          So, all in all... did you like the Moon Palace?

Thanks,
          Melissa
          hi melissa.... the moon palace has tons to offer and like i posted before the gentleman we met at the gazebo, who's daughter was getting married that saturday, had a great experience dealing with the staff at Moon Palace. He highly recommended it. You're going to love the rooms, we did. But our vision for our wedding is more of a rustic chic intimate one, that obviously moon palace was unable to offer. best of luck, i know your wedding will be amazing.

#35 mtomas5555

mtomas5555
          • 156 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:33 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by milejilo
            hi melissa.... the moon palace has tons to offer and like i posted before the gentleman we met at the gazebo, who's daughter was getting married that saturday, had a great experience dealing with the staff at Moon Palace. He highly recommended it. You're going to love the rooms, we did. But our vision for our wedding is more of a rustic chic intimate one, that obviously moon palace was unable to offer. best of luck, i know your wedding will be amazing.
            Thanks so much!!!

#36 blondie

blondie
            • 19 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 07:54 PM

wow great reviews. thanks for the pics

#37 weddingchick

weddingchick
              • 1,052 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 11:00 PM

Great pics.

I'm crossing my fingers for your wedding date confirmation - one day before me!!!!! Whoooooohooooo.

Cheering you on!!!!

#38 tlomlad

tlomlad
                • Banned
                • 1,949 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 03:05 AM

amazing review thanks!!!!

#39 foxfirejg

foxfirejg
                  • Banned
                  • 24 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 11:30 AM

Thanks so much for posting all those pictures! I haven't quite made up my mind yet, so you've really helped me out! I'm picking between Dreams Cancun and Azul Sensatori as my top hotels right now, so we'll see what happens, but your pictures were amazing!

#40 Team Gracey

Team Gracey
                    • 53 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:17 PM

Talk about doing some serious leg work! You did such a great job researching many of the different resorts! Thank you~ We're also set for the Moon Palace. Yeah, the pics you took turned out great--the seaweed being the only bummer. Apparently that's always how that beach is. Oh, well nothing's ever perfect, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users