We're Back! Azul Beach Hotel 6-6-08 wedding review! Teaser pics!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 pamcakes

• 20 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:00 PM

Thank you for the review, it was very helpful. I'm getting married at Azul on August 17, 2008.

I was wondering about the ribbons on your chairs and the fabric on the "arch". Did you provide that or did the hotel? I didn't see it as an option and was also curious about the cost.

Any insight you could provide would be great.

Thanks in advance!

#42 Kits55

• 607 posts
    • Wedding Location:Secrets Maroma Beach
    • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 27 July 2008 - 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Lyn
    You look stunning! You and your new hubby look so happy together - big congrats! We fly out to Azul Beach 3 weeks today and get married on he 29th - getting really excited! Any tips? xxx
    I can't wait to read your Azul Beach review. Have a safe trip and have fun! :)

#43 caroline

• 697 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 09:55 AM

Congratulations! Your review was excellent! Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time!

#44 Celina

• Banned
      • 2,811 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:42 AM

Everything looks beautiful!! You look amazing in the dress OMG Girl! Your centerpieces are awesome too!
        "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

#45 JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 10:49 AM

Love those pics. Everything was beautiful!

#46 twotees1218

• 44 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 03:20 PM

Beautiful pics!! I greatly appreciate your review as we will marry there in December. So far our local destination wedding planner has been unorganized and not very helpful. Like you, we had to remind our guests the date final payments are due etc. We only just found out through guests that 'double occupancy" at Azul means 1 king bed and the fee for two beds is an extra $280?? What about friends/family sharing a room who do not want to share a bed?! Has anyone else heard this?

Did you have a private reception or use one of the all inclusive restaurants?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users