Sign in to follow this  
lovefreddy

We're Back! Azul Beach Hotel 6-6-08 wedding review! Teaser pics!

Wow, I had a tequila shot with you at the Tequila lounge. What a small world, we left the resort the day of you wedding so we missed all this. Everything looked amazing... Congrats!!! gerry and milena

Quote:
Originally Posted by milejilo View Post
Wow, I had a tequila shot with you at the Tequila lounge. What a small world, we left the resort the day of you wedding so we missed all this. Everything looked amazing... Congrats!!! gerry and milena
Are you serious! That is so cool!

Congratulations!!!! I have been waiting patiently for your review and to hear how the flower situation panned out. I bet your pics and video are going to be breathtaking! I love your flowers, dress, colors, everything!!!!

I'll be looking forward to more pics!

I am very much considering Azul Beach. Thank you so much for the awesome and detailed review. It really helps us girls who still haven't pick a place yet. Was your photog brought in by Azul or did you use an outside vendor? I can't wait to see the pics!!! You look absolutely stunning :)

Great review! Sounds like you all had a wonderful time. Congratulations! You dress was gorgeous and I loved your bridesmaid dresses as well. What a beautiful color.