Sign in to follow this  
ticia277

Leticia & Reed's Dreamy Island Wedding

Wow... you looked beautiful. Everything looks like it turned out great. I am so glad you posted all of this info and pictures. This really helped me a whole lot. I had some questions about the gezebo. I was worried about it being to small for a little crowd but your pictures looked like it was perfect. I didn't want to have people standing all around the gezebo. This helped me make my mind upabout this resort. How was the beaches there? Did ya'll Have a photogragher and if so who? You had a lot of good things to share. Thanks lots.

Great review! It looks like you guys had a blast. You really gave me a really good insight on the DR. I love your DIY projects, especially your makeup. Congrats lady :~)

Leticia,

That was one of the best reviews ever! It wasn't a review - it was a story! Thank you for sharing it with us! I could feel all of the emotion of your day. I was even tearing up! It sounds like a beautiful-to short trip!

I'm glad it turned out so wonderful and your dad made it. You guys both looked great!

Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticia277 View Post
No need to go there for products. I found this site that sells ALL the products and YES, I'm a junkie too ! :::RoundBrushHair!:::
I just checked out the website. What products do you use and are they really good? I need to switch what I am using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATHERINE&RANDY View Post
Wow... you looked beautiful. Everything looks like it turned out great. I am so glad you posted all of this info and pictures. This really helped me a whole lot. I had some questions about the gezebo. I was worried about it being to small for a little crowd but your pictures looked like it was perfect. I didn't want to have people standing all around the gezebo. This helped me make my mind upabout this resort. How was the beaches there? Did ya'll Have a photogragher and if so who? You had a lot of good things to share. Thanks lots.
The gazebo is very large and could have accomodated my 30 guests seated. I chose to only have the parents under the gazebo. The beach was lovely, but go towards the left side to avoid the seaweed. I flew my photographer in. The pics in this review were taken from my guests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quackquack View Post
I just checked out the website. What products do you use and are they really good? I need to switch what I am using.
I LOVE Dies en uno deep conditioner. I use it faithfully twice a month. My best friend uses whale sperm treatment. I usually switch up on the shampoos, but anything with silica is great for my hair.