Pay the $4 a month you cheap F*#@!!

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:41 PM

So we have a birthday club at work and once a month we have parties for those whos bday is that month, with food and all for $4.00 a month. WELL there is this guy who never includes himself in stuff that involves $$. Ok fine, but when you MOOCH and still take the food anyway, when you DONT pay like everyone else I have a problem! I'm not a rat so I wont sit here and tell on him but I'm so pissed. Every time theres a party he asks his one friend who is part of the bday club, to get him food.... AND SHE DOES!?!?!? I just needed to get that out. bull

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:43 PM

omg jac that would annoy the hell out of me.

you have to set him up somehow...

#3 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

^^ thats for you.

and this is how I pictured you writing this -- >

but anyways, I'd tell him "listen, if you are not going to contribute, then you can't eat the food everyone else paid for." If he gives you a prob, tell his boss.

#4 Dez921714

Dez921714
        • 1,489 posts

Rediculous! It's only $4...he can probably find that in lose change under his car seats!
          http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#5 Yvette

Yvette
          • 510 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:48 PM

that is so ridiculous! why are people so cheap and inconsiderate! you should call him out on it.

here at my work if you put your lunch in the fridg without your name on it and inside a plastic bag people eat your food. yesterday i put a box of left over pizza bread and mozzarella sticks in there WITH my name on it and someone still ate out of it.

#6 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
            • VIP Member
            • 3,160 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:49 PM

AH i know i probably sound like an old hag 4 getting mad about this but it is so .. rediculous. i cant rat him out, i'd feel like a piece of crap but maybe i can accidentally on purpose do something hahahhaa

#7 Dez921714

Dez921714
              • 1,489 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:51 PM

Maybe next time if you see him eating you can be like (I'll call him Bill and pretend you're eating Ziti)

"Hey Bill, I didn't think you did the birthday club...isn't the baked ziti great?"
                http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

#8 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
                • VIP Member
                • 3,160 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Yvette
                  that is so ridiculous! why are people so cheap and inconsiderate! you should call him out on it.

here at my work if you put your lunch in the fridg without your name on it and inside a plastic bag people eat your food. yesterday i put a box of left over pizza bread and mozzarella sticks in there WITH my name on it and someone still ate out of it.
                  EH people are freaks, who steal food!?

Well he DID actaully ask me to grab him a slice (todays pizza day) and i said to him "You're kidding right, why dont you just pay the $4.00 so u can walk up freely?" and he just laughed at me. Next thing I know he is wolfing a piece of pizza down his fat throat and sucking down a pepsi at the same time.

#9 Dez921714

Dez921714
                  • 1,489 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:52 PM

Maybe next time if you see him eating you can be like (I'll call him Bill and pretend you're eating Ziti)

"Hey Bill, I didn't think you did the birthday club...isn't the baked ziti great?"

Kind of put him on the spot...

#10 Dez921714

Dez921714
                    • 1,489 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:53 PM

nevermind...you kind of did that already....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users