Sign in to follow this  
COFPhoto

Play a little photo game?

OK Shelley's photo was harder for me.. i don't know why. Maybe I need to take a break...

Click the image to open in full size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
Wow Mel- that's your first crack? I think you did a great job!!
Thanks Rachel! Yeah I dunno though. I know I'm just missing something, some piece of knowledge. I need to enroll in a class somewhere but there are non offered in my area.

looks great, I think the one photo has been played with so much, here is an original, with his eyes open if anyone wants a challenge....

Yeah I agree, Morgans looks really good though. Shelley did you know Amos' eyes were shut? Or did you realize it once it was adjusted? hehee

That's what I figured. You guys take some really cute photos though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raeka View Post
That's what I figured. You guys take some really cute photos though.
thanks, it was so pretty there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
That is a really pretty sunset Shelley. I can see why you would want it saved. I love the palm leaves at the top as a frame too.
yeah, I have photoshop, but I need to take a class. I know, I really loved how she captured the trees, if only you could see us, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristie Ottinger View Post
the problem with taking all the blue out of the image is that in some pictures, the water would be colorless and the same for if the people had blue eyes ect.
Actually, at least here in San Diego the water isn't blue, it's Cyan which is a different channel. So when I take the blue saturation all the way down it usually doesn't affect the water at all.

But if it did, you could easily paint it right back in using the History Tool.

Or you could just use the Marquee Tool to select the area with the blue chairs, and only take the blue out of that part of the photo.

Or you could create a duplicate layer, take the blue out of the bottom layer, create a layer mask on the top layer and paint over the chairs, showing through to the bottom layer without the blue.

Or you could.....