Photo

ROR Wedding Cakes

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 kater

kater
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:47 PM

When bringing in your own decorations for the cake, do you give these to Chandlyn at your meeting and then don't worry about them? Or deliver them to someone else? Has anyone upgraded from the free cake to one that would feed about 50?

#32 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kater
      When bringing in your own decorations for the cake, do you give these to Chandlyn at your meeting and then don't worry about them? Or deliver them to someone else? Has anyone upgraded from the free cake to one that would feed about 50?
      I gave my cake topper to Chandlyn the day before the wedding, along with my other decorations.

My cake was supposed to feed 100. It was 3 layers.

#33 para el amore

para el amore
      • 49 posts

Posted 28 June 2008 - 05:13 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Ellie
        I just wondered if anyone has any pictures of the wedding cakes that are included in the wedding package? We have gone with the Royal package and this includes a cake for approx 10 people I think. Thanks
        If you go look at my pics Kate Leigh click on view your proofs and look for liza and joel pswd is ALVAREZ that cake photographed is went is include in your package it's ugly and it's not the cake I payed for. It also didn't taste good.

#34 kater

kater
        • 77 posts

Posted 29 June 2008 - 08:30 PM

Uh oh, that doesn't sound good! What flavor of cake did you have?

#35 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
          • 382 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 07:39 PM

I will warn you, the cakes at the ROR resort were very dry. They looked pretty, but not that appetizing. I had the vanilla cake without rum. I mean the guests ate it, but it was not the best cake in the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users