Sign in to follow this  
Ellie

ROR Wedding Cakes

When bringing in your own decorations for the cake, do you give these to Chandlyn at your meeting and then don't worry about them? Or deliver them to someone else? Has anyone upgraded from the free cake to one that would feed about 50?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kater View Post
When bringing in your own decorations for the cake, do you give these to Chandlyn at your meeting and then don't worry about them? Or deliver them to someone else? Has anyone upgraded from the free cake to one that would feed about 50?
I gave my cake topper to Chandlyn the day before the wedding, along with my other decorations.

My cake was supposed to feed 100. It was 3 layers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
I just wondered if anyone has any pictures of the wedding cakes that are included in the wedding package? We have gone with the Royal package and this includes a cake for approx 10 people I think. Thanks
If you go look at my pics Kate Leigh click on view your proofs and look for liza and joel pswd is ALVAREZ that cake photographed is went is include in your package it's ugly and it's not the cake I payed for. It also didn't taste good.

I will warn you, the cakes at the ROR resort were very dry. They looked pretty, but not that appetizing. I had the vanilla cake without rum. I mean the guests ate it, but it was not the best cake in the world.