ROR - May 2009 Date & Time Confirmation
Posted 02 July 2008 - 10:37 PM
Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:05 AM
Posted 03 July 2008 - 08:57 AM
So if I were you I would take the date and hour they offer you right now and keep trying to change your time. I'm sure there will be some cancelation.
Posted 03 July 2008 - 09:41 AM
I put in my request forever ago (and got what I wanted)... but hadn't done the confirmation step (was waiting to book). Well I got an email this month saying I had 48 hours to confirm my wedding or else they would give my spot away (to someone who was trying to get a later time slot). We of course immediately figured out the booking and confirmed our spot. But if a bride is on the edge or has decided to go elsewhere... they may not confirm and then the spot could be yours. good luck!
Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:07 PM
and now we are good to go for the Tuesday. at noon :S and marnie&Peter are later that day
Posted 03 July 2008 - 12:14 PM
Posted 06 July 2008 - 01:04 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users