Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Website for camera reviews

Digital Camera Reviews and News: Digital Photography Review: Forums, Glossary, FAQ

I took a photoshop class this morning (it was awesome) & the the person teaching the class suggested this website for reading up on cameras before buying one. Now that I looked it up, I realized that this is the website I used when I was buying my last point & shoot. It is really useful.

I'm planning to buy a new camera in 3-6 months. I want to start shooting in RAW now that I'm using photoshop a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillhigginsphotography View Post
RAW rocks!

:)
and so does dpreview!

They are one of the review sites that I always look at and actually trust when I am shopping for a new camera. In the process right now..........

Oh darn Morgan I just erased most of my bookmarks for camera reviews. I still have this on but he is very partial to Nikon and cannon

Recommended Cameras

Morgan, if you love Photoshop you should take a class in Illustrator.. I LOVED taking Illustrator in college.. you can really do a lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyK View Post
Morgan, if you love Photoshop you should take a class in Illustrator.. I LOVED taking Illustrator in college.. you can really do a lot
I'm taking that on july 17th! I'm also taking a dreamwaever class in july.