• VIP Member
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 09:54 PM

I love that color!!

#22 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
    • 2,183 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:30 PM

The room looks great, I love the shade of blue!

#23 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:38 PM

I love that room! The color is so pretty.

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 06:05 AM

love that color! and good idea to get things done in advance - you never know! lol

#25 JulieG

JulieG
          • VIP Member
          • 8,323 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:40 AM

Tammy, pregnant women can paint, it just has to be in a well ventilated area and should be lead free paint, which a lot of paint is now a-days. I just hate painting and that is why my mom is doing it for me. lol

Lisa I am really far along to have nothing done, I should be done something already, but I just have so much to do and am working full time still and making cakes on the side and busy every weekend, so I never have the time. That is why I hope nesting sets in so that I would be cleaning right now instead of on here. Not that I don't love being on here, but I have soooo much to do.

#26 beachbride08

beachbride08
            • VIP Member
            • 2,372 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:58 AM

I love the color!
              Michelle

#27 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:02 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TammyB
                Quick question, I thought a pregnant person wasn't suppose to be around paint? I guess in my mind that's why I wanted to paint our spare bedroom a natural color that could go wtih what I have in there now and a babies room if that time every comes. Is that like different now?
                I thought the same thing, but we found this paint at Home Depot. I could not smell it at all.
                love that color! and good idea to get things done in advance - you never know! lol
                Ann - I thought about you when we decided to paint so early. I was like....you NEVER know what will happen!

#28 TammyB

TammyB
                • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:10 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LisaG
                  I thought the same thing, but we found this paint at Home Depot. I could not smell it at all.
                  The Freshaire Choice Paint
                  Oh that's great, how do you like the paint over all? meaning does it go on well and cover well? I have tried so many paints and I finally found something I like (Sherwin Williams) so I'm courious on your feedback. I guess I was going to take advantage of not being pregnant and paint our spare bedroom since my DH hates to paint, but if this paint is good I won't have to worry about it.

#29 LisaG

LisaG
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,839 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:19 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by TammyB
                    Oh that's great, how do you like the paint over all? meaning does it go on well and cover well? I have tried so many paints and I finally found something I like (Sherwin Williams) so I'm courious on your feedback. I guess I was going to take advantage of not being pregnant and paint our spare bedroom since my DH hates to paint, but if this paint is good I won't have to worry about it.
                    We absolutly LOVED it! We only had to do one coat, and we are totally not professionals, so of course we weren't being "neat" when we were putting it on....as you can see with the writings all over the wall as were were painting. We were expecting to have to put a 2nd coat the next day, but it was perfect!
                    Also, if you get it on you, just rub it and it rubs off so easy. It was great and we would definitely use it again!

#30 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 8,680 posts
                    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
                    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
                    • LocationUtah

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:24 AM

Lisa you are ADORABLE! Those are cute painting photos to show your future son one day. That room is cool, that window is awesome and with that color the lighting will be great. have you thought of a theme or anything for the room?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users