Sign in to follow this  
LisaG

Luke's Room - Done

Never too soon to make progress and it looks great Lisa! I really love that color too and can totally see why you got motivated when you saw it! Your pictures are adorable - makes me want to get painting so we can have the pictures too!

DH has been working like crazy so we haven't done anything more than buy the furniture (which all has to be painted!) Oh and I did get the bedding for the baby off ebay - paid for it yesterday so now I can start stocking the UPS guy everyday til it gets here! Fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchobbs View Post
I LOVE that blue! Can what brand/ color number it is? THANKS! and CONGRATS!
Thank you! It's The Freshaire Choice - in Beckoning Sea.
The Freshaire Choice | Product Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASSYGIRL View Post
Never too soon to make progress and it looks great Lisa! I really love that color too and can totally see why you got motivated when you saw it! Your pictures are adorable - makes me want to get painting so we can have the pictures too!

DH has been working like crazy so we haven't done anything more than buy the furniture (which all has to be painted!) Oh and I did get the bedding for the baby off ebay - paid for it yesterday so now I can start stocking the UPS guy everyday til it gets here! Fun!
What bedding did you end up buying? That's my next project...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG View Post
There are some pretty cool stickers that we might end up doing... I love the glow in the dark stars for the ceiling.
I saw some circle sticker like things at a baby store recently, and thought it would be really cute up on a wall. I think they were actually like those plastic like things so they'd be easy to remove too. Like what Anny did with teh airplanes, I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG View Post
- our dog is a little confused as to why we are kicking him outta his room. He kept running in there last night looking for his cage and food....LOL!
OMG That's going to be the same for our dog, when the time comes. Cubby has his own room with a futon and a bed. I'm hoping to swap that room and our office room soon-ish and make the new room into more of a guest room. I'm sure he's going to be so confused, but at least he'll have somewhere to go in the interim :)

Poor little guy!
Where is he going to sleep now?

BTW I love that colour and you look fantastic!

We are going to move his cage into the guest room once the bed is out of there. We're going to turn it into a sitting room for me and the baby and his cage will be there. We are for now leaving it in the baby room until we get furniture. One step at a time....

We are now looking at bedding and I never thought I would love turtles but I've fallen in love with this bedding at JCPenny. What do you think?

JCPenney : "Mod Turtle" Baby Bedding and Accessories

Click the image to open in full size.

I also like this one, but not as much as the turtles..

JCPenney : "Peek A Boo" Baby Bedding and Accessories

And this one. It's called Luke - how appropriate.

JCPenney : "Luke" Baby Bedding & Accessories

Or maybe this one...

JCPenney : "Confetti" Baby Bedding and Accessories

First of all you looks so cute! I hope I look like you when I am pregnant! I love the shade of blue for the baby's room! One of my girlfriends did a similar shade and it is so nice and calming for the baby.