Sign in to follow this  
LisaG

Luke's Room - Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christine View Post
oh Lisa I wanted to add, we originally were going to do all green walls with pink polka dots but my mom and I could not for the life of us figure out a clean way of painting the circles on the walls, we even looked for a stencil with no luck, but anyway if you do figure it out I would love to know, because if we ever have a boy, DH wants to do a baseball room and I think I will wind up having to paint some baseballs somewhere.
I let you know for sure. I was just about to look online to see if they had anything we could use. A friend of ours is a very patient painter, and he might get hired to free hand something....we'll see!

Christine and Lisa, go to a scrapbook store you could probably find a templete for round circles and just paint in it. Should only cost a few dollars, I have one at home with a few different size circles

I've thought about a templet of some sort. I just googled, "painting circles on my walls" and saw the greatest idea ever.

use a tuna can with both ends out. Just use your can opener to cut off both top and bottom. Hold the tin in place, paint inside of can, whala your circle!! Clean your can with soap and water if you get a build up inside. Make sure tin is completely dry before continuing.

You could also use a coffee can for bigger circles...

well I decided against it and just did the stripe, it was more than I felt like doing at the time, maybe for the next baby...that is if I decide to let this happen again...

That is definitely a very nice shade of blue! I was going to say "pretty," but since it's a boys room I decdied against it!! My son gets mad when I say things like that when I'm referring to boys things!!