Photo

DW with more than 25 guests

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 candiekiss

candiekiss
  • 98 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:29 PM

I am having a very hard time trying to decide on what AI to choose for my DW. We have about 200 people we are going to invite to Mexico but I'm sure only 75-100 guests will show up. The problem is most resorts I've found charge per person after 25 people. Does anyone know of a nice AI that doesn't charge after 25 people or that only charges very little?

Thanks!

#2 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:45 PM

I think dreams might just be $25 per person. There is a dreams cancun, puerto aventuras & tulum.

at some hotels they don't charge per person if your dinner is at the buffet.

#3 Kat81

Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 04:57 PM

Dreams Cancun is like 50 bucks per person for dinner and extra for the cocktail hour too but I don't remember how much. You might be able to set up a reception off of the hotel premises though. Or maybe do a semiprivate reception at one of the restraunts

#4 newprincessbride

newprincessbride
        • 110 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 05:45 PM

I beleive the Riu Vallarta charges after 40 people. I'm not sure how much

#5 Jen_S

Jen_S
          • 3,737 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:30 AM

Gran Bahia Akumal and possibly Tulum and Coba so not charge if you have the dinner in the resturant.
            Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#6 can't wait!

can't wait!
            • 517 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:49 AM

Dreams Tulum charges either $45 or $55 per person (depending on menu) after 20 people.

#7 Copita

Copita
              • 979 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 11:03 AM

Hey girl,

I went with my resort for this very reason! They only charged us to rent out the restaurant and close it down and included all the food and drinks on that amount, so there were no 'per person' charges. The only extras we added on were the cocktail/h'ors deurves hour and music, etc.

#8 Princess402

Princess402
                • 737 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cmmdee
                  Hey girl,

I went with my resort for this very reason! They only charged us to rent out the restaurant and close it down and included all the food and drinks on that amount, so there were no 'per person' charges. The only extras we added on were the cocktail/h'ors deurves hour and music, etc.
                  How much did they charge you to rent out the restaurant, and how long do you get it for? That sounds like a good deal if your meal and drinks all night are included, plus it's private!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users