Sign in to follow this  
EmmaB

Cheap Spanish Phrase books - Free shipping in Canada!!!!

I got the phrase books shipment today!!!! Yay!

Was my first OOT bag package so I was very excited. The books are great, a bit bigger than i thought (maybe 5 by 4 inches but soft cover and thin), but makes them look more expensive wink.gif It has basic conversational spanish, and alot of useful phrases for ordering food, bartering, and medical. i am very pleased! and I got them in 5 days!

And another plus, they are super light! I ordered 40 and they will be easy to pack.

Got my books in the mail and they are great! They are 68 pages and floppy cover and super light! I have attached a picture (with the book beside my memory stick!) to give you a sense of the size!

Click the image to open in full size.

Is it "Spanish Phrasebook - 770 Common Phrases"...if so, they are also on Amazon.com for $2.00 (in case US folks have a hard time ordering from Canada)

Just drove to Niagara Falls, USA...about one hour from Toronto to Target and they have dozens of the Daily Spanish for Dummies books, in case anyone lives in Southern Ontario...but this is a great find! And with our dollar where it's at, it probably works out to be close!