Tammy Wolff @ WIP

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 jaychin3

jaychin3
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:25 PM

Hi All,
    I've been looking for an external WC per recommendations from this site since our wedding may end up being more than 60 people. I tentatively reached out to WIP (since I heard both good AND bad things from feedback here) and they put me in touch with Tammy Wolff.
    Just wondering if anyone has work with her before and if so, do you have any feedback?
    Also, is WIP generally one of the more expensive WCs to work with? I was planning on just working with the onsite WC (once we decide on a place) but most girls on this forum suggest hiring an external WC as well just in case.
    Appreciate any feedback!!!

#2 Denise40

Denise40
    • 407 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:39 PM

We got back last week from our vow renewal and I used WIP. Leoan was my WC. She was awesome!! I definitely recommend them. I made so many changes with my bouquet that I thought she would shoot me, but she kept saying, whatever you want, you will get.

#3 jaychin3

jaychin3
      • 17 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 01:43 AM

Thanks for the response Denise! That's good to know! Why does it feel like this is such a big decision!! haha

#4 mrsmark08

mrsmark08
        • 136 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:17 AM

I am using WIP as well for my wedding next week although my coordinator is Katie Thompson. She has been great to work with and I didn't find their prices to be any more than most of the other WC's. Look for my full review when I get back and once it's all said and done :)

#5 jaychin3

jaychin3
          • 17 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:03 AM

Thanks for the info! Good to know I'm not getting ripped off. I had heard there were better prices at Lovely Weddings, but so far have not heard back from then...Wow your date is so close!! You must be SO excited! Def send me the full run down once you are back...And good luck!

#6 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
            • 397 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 04:09 PM

I'm using Katie from WIP as well. So far, she is fabulous!! Good luck with the decision, and I can't wait to read the WIP review for the upcoming wedding!

#7 jaychin3

jaychin3
              • 17 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 06:59 AM

Thanks for the feedback!!
                I am heading to Cabo on Jun 27th and will prob set up a meeting with Tammy then, so will let you know.
                I am still torn though, trying to figure out whether or not I actually NEED a WC. I've already started speaking with many vendors on my own and feel like I can do most of it. Think I might just use them for the day of...
                Any suggestions welcome!!!
                Thanks again!

#8 Denise40

Denise40
                • 407 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:20 AM

Jaychin-when you go for your vist to WIP, tell Leoan that "Denise" said hi!

#9 jaychin3

jaychin3
                  • 17 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 06:31 AM

Will do Denise!
                    Pls let me know if you need anything else! Janelle

#10 Christi

Christi
                    • 1,905 posts

Posted 24 June 2008 - 07:00 PM

I worked with Katie at WIP and she was awesome...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users