Sign in to follow this  
ErinB

ErinB's Planning Thread

LOVE the tiffany blue accents! You did a wonderful job coordinating everything....I can't wait to see your pics when you get home:) Have a wonderful time :)

Everything looks wonderful Erin! Have a great time & congratulations. We'll all be here waiting for your review & a large amount of photos to view when you get back thewave.gif

I cannot believe how prepared you are and how beautiful everything looks. Pictures pictures pictures when you get back!!! Best wishes!

everything looks awesome. you did such a great job! your ceremony site looks amazing. you will have a beautiful wedding. have lots of fun, can't wait to see your pictures when you come back. and i will def be on the look out for your extras!!!

Hey Erin,

Well I think your planning thread is one of my all-time favorites!

I was sitting at work today thinking about matching flowers to my aqua BM dresses... and the picture of your wedding party came to mind. I logged some serious BDW time hunting it down, and I found this thread too. Whew... thanks for leaving all your pics linked. wink.gif

So now I'm wondering if you remember where you got your GM shirts? I'm having a really tough time matching men's shirt to our tiffany colored dresses, and your wedding party looked fantastic! Hopefully I can pull off something similar. cheesy.gif

Thanks!!

-Aimee