Photo

Fi Wedding Band Is Back

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Golden

Golden
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:36 PM

Should I show him the band? Not sure, he was not with me when I ordered the band.

#2 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:45 PM

Is it meant to be a surprise? My DH picked out his and he was SOOO excited when we received it. It was really cute.
      Happily married since 2008

#3 Golden

Golden
      • 354 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        Is it meant to be a surprise? My DH picked out his and he was SOOO excited when we received it. It was really cute.
        No surprise

#4 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:56 PM

I would show him them. I'm sure he would like to know what he will be wearing for the rest of his life. :) That is unless you got in engraved or something.

Plus it's cute when they get excited over wedding stuff. My DH didn't care about any of the planning so when I watched him get excited over his ring, it made me really happy.
          Happily married since 2008

#5 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:56 PM

I would show him personally. Just to make sure he liked it and it fit right.

#6 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:22 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kat81
              I would show him personally. Just to make sure he liked it and it fit right.
              I agree...

#7 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
              • 2,262 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:20 AM

I'd show him as he is going to be the one wearing it lol

Funny story about ours lol I went while he was away and got mine and when i went to pick it up I dragged him to get his - reluctantly as he initially said he didn't want one!! - anyway he's got massive chunky hands so I knew it was going to be a pain lol we had a massive fight on the way to the shop and weren't even speaking lmao

Gets in there and he says (no joke) "I want a ring like out of lord of the rings" lmao so they give him one and he says it seems a good fit and proceeds to shake his hand a lot next thing ring comes flying off straight out of the door of the shop lmao you should have seen the scrabble off all the sales staff to get it lmao I cracked up thought I was going to wee myself lol He said "ah that doesn't fit then"!! so in the end I was glad I had dragged him with me otherwise I'd have been worried it wasn't the right size or he hated it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users