Leaving in 3 days, thank you!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 para el amore

para el amore
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:27 PM

Ladies,

I can't thank you enough, for all the advice, information, and ideas you all have given me. This site is the best thing ever. I was so stressed and didn't know where to begin but with all of you in the same boat, it was nice to know I wasn't alone. Planning has been so much easier. Well, I'm almost all pack and ready to go, very nervous been checking the weather and it saids ran for the next ten days. But, does it always say that and then rains just a lil? I'm hoping that's the case. Well ladies any last minute advice or request. I get married next Saturday the 21st and 1pm at the beach gazebo then dinner at Mammee Bay at 6pm after to the Sea Grape for dancing and drinking til 11pm. We have our photographer flying out of NY 2 days before the wedding. We have a total of 34 wedding guest, whom will all be traveling together. I've packed all our gift boxes, center pieces, wedding favors, and etc. Worried about taking on the plane with my glass vase. But hopefully all will be in one piece once we arrive. Just very anxious!!

#2 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:38 PM

YAY! Exciting huh? Just remember pay back for this site is posting lots of pics when you get home lol. I hope you have a great time and I hope the rain is just long enough to cool the day down a bit! Good luck and we will be thinking about you! You are getting married on my birthday so it's a lucky day!

#3 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
      • Banned
      • 1,051 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:00 PM

We'll be thinkin' of you next Saturday at 1:00!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck!!! Everything will be WOOONNDDDERRFULLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 Mrs.R2be

Mrs.R2be
        • 264 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:05 PM

Have a wonderful time, I wish you all the best...
          ~Mrs.R ~

#5 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:37 PM

Have a wonderful time!! And don't worry about the weather, it always says rain but rarely does this time of year. Enjoy every moment and take lots of pics
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#6 jmill130

jmill130
            • 601 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 06:39 PM

Wishing you all the best! Safe travels:)

#7 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 07:52 PM

Best of luck and come back with pics

#8 Jen_S

Jen_S
                • 3,737 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:15 PM

Have a great time!!!
                  Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#9 ~*petals*~

~*petals*~
                  • 1,572 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:56 AM

Congratulations!! You will have a beautiful wedding!

#10 msasfraz

msasfraz
                    • 392 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 02:23 AM

have a great time......please take pics of any poolside receptions... my ceremony is at 2ppm so please also tyr to provide a timeline of how your day went... ceremony...cocktails... lag time and then dinner....

anywho........congrats........be safe and have lots of fun..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users