Photo

Yesterday when I was full of tequilla, love and fajitas I...

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:27 AM

I'm off the hook. Mike's 3rd friend canceled so now none of the guys are going. Mike is just going to go alone over spring break.

I still earn good wife points for being willing to do the trip.

He is so dissapointed none of his friends are going. This has been planned for a year. he is really upset right now. And all I can think about is not having to walk all day stinking of baby powder & sweat :)

#22 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:28 AM

You soo owe his 2 m8s a massive drink lmao

#23 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:40 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hartyt509
        You soo owe his 2 m8s a massive drink lmao
        well, i wish they were going. it would mean so much to him. i offered to still go, but it would be mike & a bunch of girls now. he is going to stay with his friend out of state that weekend instead and doing the trail another year.

#24 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 11:45 AM

he'll still get to do it but your feet have just gotten a break lol he'll be ok not doing it - how about setting a date to do it together -give you time to train and get match fit so to speak then you might be able to do a longer trail

#25 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
          • 1,209 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:55 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            I'm off the hook. Mike's 3rd friend canceled so now none of the guys are going. Mike is just going to go alone over spring break.
            Awww. I'm a bit sad for you. I thought it would be a great experience...

Quote:
            I still earn good wife points for being willing to do the trip.
            That's definitely a bonus! :)

Quote:
            He is so dissapointed none of his friends are going. This has been planned for a year. he is really upset right now. And all I can think about is not having to walk all day stinking of baby powder & sweat :)
            Too bad for him Boo.

#26 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
            • VIP Member
            • 4,791 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:06 AM

First off - lol @ the title of this thread!

Second off - wow are you lucky for getting out of this!!! Seriously though, I was going to be super duper impressed if you followed through with it so I am also a little bummed to see that you're not going. I am a firm believer though that everything happens for a reason.

Poor Mike

~ Jaime & Martin ~
              "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users