My neighbor is so weird.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 loveangel0610

• 272 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:33 PM

I have lived in the same house for the past 13 years so my neighbors have become like extended family. Well my neighbors oldest son who lives in Florida has a little boy who comes up here to spend the summer with his grandparents. The little boy is 3 and I love him to pieces. Well this past Sunday the baby came and he's staying for a couple of weeks. I saw the baby when he first arrived and I haven't seen him since. I called over to her house earlier to ask if he could come over for a little while and she said no. So I asked if he could atleast come outside so I could see him and she told me to stop asking her questions. I was like WHAT?! As close as we are and as much as I love that little boy you tell me no I can't see him. I was so hurt. But I should have expected that from her because she does all the time. She doesn't want any one around him but her. She's so weird. She holds him all day and wants him to only want her. WTF. Why would you carry a 3 year old around all day. He should be outside playing or atleast in the house playing. I understand that he's her grandson but other people love him too. I'm convinced she's just a weirdo.

#2 Kryztan

• 743 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:35 PM

I bet when he returns home for the summer he is baddddd! Mom is probably ready to scream by them!

#3 loveangel0610

• 272 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:15 AM

I sure hope not because his mom is 6 months pregnant and I know she won't have energy for a bad little boy.

#4 Kat81

• VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:18 AM

Maybe now that he is three the weight of him will get too much for her! HA HA Then he will be fair game!

#5 loveangel0610

• 272 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:45 AM

LOL maybe so. He's def too big to be carried. When I picked him up to give him a hug when he first got here he was getting heavy after a few seconds.

#6 Hartyt509

• 2,262 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 04:37 AM

That kid is going to be sooo bad when he gets home lmao

#7 alex

• 1,139 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:48 PM

Wow, what a strange lady...

#8 loveangel0610

• 272 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:42 PM

Yes she is very strange. I finally got to see him today for like 2 seconds. He looked so cute in his little suit. Maybe the next time I see him I'll get 4 seconds instead of 2 lol.

#9 JennyK

• 3,502 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:29 PM

Thats strange. Is that her first grandchild?

#10 vale

• 437 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:19 AM

She does seem strange, most grandmothers can't wait to show off their grandchildren.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users