Do You Tip at Sonic?

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#21 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:13 AM

It's like an old school fast food place where you drive up to the speaker box. Here is the website. SONIC — America's Drive-In!

#22 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 08:51 AM

You drive up & press a button to order. Then they bring the food out to you. They used to do it on roller skates. Occasionally there will be an employee that still skates.

Their tater tots are great. The main thing they are known for are their huge drinks & slushes.

Click the image to open in full size.

#23 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:02 AM

I love sonic, we don't have one here but when we go on trips we always find one. But I didn't know you were suppose to tip!

#24 Martha

Martha
        • VIP Member
        • 3,906 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:14 AM

mmmmm Whataburger! I am not too much of a breakfast food lover, so sometimes I go to Whataburger in the a.m. and get a #7 ! ha!

Yes, their ketchup is the BEST! I prefer it over any other!

#25 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:19 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Alyssa
            girls what is Sonic? i have never heard of it before?

fast food? burgers? WHAT IS IT?
            I think the closet thing we have in our area is Stewarts (or at least I live right by a Stewarts, not sure if you have those in Philly).

You know what's funny, they play ads for Sonic on tv (we get philly stations), but as far as I know, there isn't one anywhere near us!

#26 Dbld78

Dbld78
            • Banned
            • 665 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:46 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
              I think the closet thing we have in our area is Stewarts (or at least I live right by a Stewarts, not sure if you have those in Philly).

You know what's funny, they play ads for Sonic on tv (we get philly stations), but as far as I know, there isn't one anywhere near us!
              They are building one on Ridge in Limerick... There is one in Morgantown it's been there for about a year or so... which is about an hour from me (west of Reading). My dad stops there if he's in the area for work.

I am excited for the Limerick one though, it's only about 20 minutes from our house... YAY!!!!

#27 Dbld78

Dbld78
              • Banned
              • 665 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 10:48 AM

Oh... but you know what ROCKS, "Cheeburger, Cheeburger"!!! We're going there tonight for dinner and then going to see "The Happening"

#28 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:47 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Just Martha
                  mmmmm Whataburger! I am not too much of a breakfast food lover, so sometimes I go to Whataburger in the a.m. and get a #7 ! ha!

Yes, their ketchup is the BEST! I prefer it over any other!
                  I'm a #8 girl. mmmm gravy. The hardest adjustment for me moving to NC was that no place gives your that white gravy with your chicken strips. They look at you funny when you ask for it.

#29 Kat81

Kat81
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:56 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Morgan
                    I'm a #8 girl. mmmm gravy. The hardest adjustment for me moving to NC was that no place gives your that white gravy with your chicken strips. They look at you funny when you ask for it.
                    MMM I love white gravy. My poor FI is from Canada and apparently brown gravy is everywhere. I guess a lot of them dip their fries in it. He always gets mad that hardly nobody in Texas has brown gravy. You have to go to like certain restraunts. I hate brown gravy though so I never noticed.

#30 beachbride08

beachbride08
                    • VIP Member
                    • 2,372 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:04 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                      They play Sonic ads in Chicago too and we don't have any. My FI gets so pissed because he loves Sonic and we go every time we are in AZ.
                      Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users