Photo

Coach Outlet Sale!!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 amyrak

amyrak
  • 469 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:34 PM

I guess it's like a big 1/2 off the sale purses at the Coach outlet. FI's sister just called and asked if I wanted a purse..she was there. So she sent me a bunch of pics she took with her cell phone and I had her get me one..ha Now that's a personal shopper :) So, if you need a new purse at a great price...you may want to check it out!

#2 amyrak

amyrak
    • 469 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:36 PM

Here's a pic of the purse she got me for around $140

Click the image to open in full size.

#3 Leslie-Xcaret09

Leslie-Xcaret09
      • 939 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:46 PM

thanks for sharing...coach bags last forever. Too bad theres not one nearby..it might be worth the ride :)

#4 amyrak

amyrak
        • 469 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:50 PM

Yeah, this is the first time I've bought myself a Coach purse but I heard the quality is awesome so I'm pretty excited. BTW my FSIL rocks!!

#5 JennyK

JennyK
          • 3,502 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:51 PM

wish i knew where an outlet store is around me.. I only know of one in Puerto Rico that my mom stocks up on everytime she goes lol

#6 amyrak

amyrak
            • 469 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:57 PM

Yeah, FSIL said this one lady had like 30 purses and she didn't realize she thought it was just stock and she was picking them up and looking at them and the lady was like..uh..those are mine. HA!! Crazy! We actually have some outlets about 1.5 hrs away but no sales tax in Minneapolis so gotta love that. She's coming here in a couple weeks so I'll get it then. Just what I need to be doing when I'm trying to save for my wedding..oh well!1 I've been really good lately so I deserve a little treat :)

#7 mnewbauer

mnewbauer
              • 42 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 09:01 PM

I wouldn't say coach is the best quality. Your paying to have a name brand purse. I had an expensive purse from there that pretty much fell apart. I was so mad b/c they couldn't fix it so they gave me a store credit instead of giving my money back and then I had to spend the credit all at once and I lost money on the deal.

#8 Kryztan

Kryztan
                • 743 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:31 PM

I WANT A COACH OUTLET!!
                  Where is the one she went to?

#9 beth

beth
                  • 128 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:34 PM

You ladies need to make a trip to San Marcos, TX! There is EVERY outlet you can imagine!!! Coach, Pottery Barn, St John, Restoration Hardware, BCBG...you name it, they have it! I got all of my BM gifts at the Cole Haan outlet! LOVE IT!

#10 Martha

Martha
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,906 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:48 PM

Yay! We hav a Coach Outlet about 35 min, from here....they always have sales though and right now I can't justify spending anything on a purse.

Besides I just for a new Coach from Christmas.

I do like the diaper bags though....hmmmm!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users