Honeymoonwishes.com, ANYONE??

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

• 292 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 08:28 PM

I was just curious to know who on here has gone with Honeymoonwishes.com
    as an option for their REGISTRY. I set up an account with them, but my wedding coordinator says she's never heard of them. So I'm kind of unsure if I should go with this. Any suggestions advice...

#2 Jen_S

• 3,737 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 12:10 PM

It looks like a cool site but I have never heard anything about it before.
      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#3 nikkianddean

• 1,881 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 07:18 PM

A Friend of mine registered there and her wedding is in September...It was recommended to her by one of her bridemaids who loved it So far they have recieved a couple "gifts" and she i happy she decided to register there...

Mr. & Mrs. C
        February 14, 2009

#4 ~Jamie~

• 39 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:29 PM

I actually just made our registry with them. They had a booth at one of our local bridal shows. I tried to read all of the small print, and it seems ok...

#5 cincin

• 109 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 08:51 PM

We actually registered with honeymoonwishes. We just decided because of the fact that we are having a destination wedding so if anyone wanted to get us a gift, it would be something related to our honeymoon and it's something they don't have to ship to us.

A friend of mine used it also. She was married in Jamaica (just her and the husband) so I sent them a gift through honeymoon wishes.

#6 Dreamgirl08

• 292 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 10:45 PM

Great! ok, so I take it that it has worked for others couples. My major concern was that if they were a REAL business. I'm feeling alittle better about going with them for my registry then. Thanks guys

#7 Stina168

• 170 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 01:30 PM

I signed up for a registry with them too. I think it's such a great idea!

#8 MoonPalacePookie

• 279 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 02:12 PM

Our hotel recommends them and has their link on its website. We registered with them and have redeemed some of the presents, no problems.
                  Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#9 Dreamgirl08

• 292 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:07 PM

Can someone please explain the way this works exactly. I don't want to confuse guests or myself. Also, how many of you have gone with the $$$$Contribution$$$ Option??

#10 Dreamgirl08

• 292 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 09:44 PM

For those of you going with Honeymoonwishes.com, have you expeirenced any problems with their website lately? I'm having so much trouble logging into my account. It always freezes and when I do log on and try to edit my registry, it takes for ever to update it... . Anyone out there having the same difficulites? Maybe we should contact them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users